Tears Gator Tears

They passed on frost, remember?

Yes, but he didn't have an "SEC-caliber coaching staff".

After being stubborn with Frost, Mullet was their best remaining option.

Let's not forget, UF's old AD (and fanbase) didn't have a big problem hiring Urban Liar and his non-SEC-caliber coaching staff.

Since then, UF hasn't exactly been getting the Top 1% of the Top 1% of coaching candidates...

Advertisement
He took me there too. At some point we ate at an Italian place called Carolina. This is 32 years ago. I remember eating sandwiches at Sonny's across from Canarsie HS. The whole place was culture shock for me.

Oh ****
I was zoned to go to Canarsie High and my mom was like **** that we moving to Long Island.

If I would have stayed at Canarsie, I would have played ball with Leon Williams
lmao ....She moved you to the Island. When I graduated from Baruch college and went to work at Lehman Bros. I too made that migration.

Yes, but he didn't have an "SEC-caliber coaching staff".

After being stubborn with Frost, Mullet was their best remaining option.

Let's not forget, UF's old AD (and fanbase) didn't have a big problem hiring Urban Liar and his non-SEC-caliber coaching staff.

Since then, UF hasn't exactly been getting the Top 1% of the Top 1% of coaching candidates...

Was the stubbornness with Frost related to not wanting him to hire his entire staff?

Who cares the reason. They hired this guy instead and it's hilarious
8F466EAB-27DB-4EE2-A38E-075C727A8FC7.jpeg

Advertisement
RVA it probably was a good school back in the 50's but in the 80's? Lord have mercy, I knew too many stick up kids that went there.
Yeah... I am aware of it being rough. This was my friend's father who's a ****** doctor.

They hired someone we all knew would not recruit just like that VT coach, If u dont recruit u dont win big period

Advertisement
This could keep it interesting:

According to a First Coast News article written by Mathew Head, they have “reached out to the NCAA to see if they would open an investigation into the situation UF”. They have also “reached out to the university asking for minutes of the (pending) disciplinary hearing”.

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/article/news/local/data/crime/off-the-field-gator-football-allegations-could-have-impact-on-the-field/77-579130945

Hilarious.

I'm sure a lot of people will misread certain details in the article, so let's clarify.

First, even if Enterprise allows a discount for "friends and family", that does not mean that an NCAA athlete may accept such an offer. Now, people can moan and groan about the NCAA's unfairness, and that's fine, but it is the simple truth that the NCAA has disciplined a USC football player who accepted a GOLF CART RIDE, as well as a female volleyball player (Boise State?) who used a hose connected to a university building to wash her car. Thus, even if a student-athlete accepts a benefit that the employer (Enterprise) says is OK to give to "friends and family", it still constitutes an extra benefit. On the other hand, one important element will be if the NCAA rules that ***-Bang is a UF booster, which he may not be. On the other hand, Uncle Puke was found to be a UM booster.

Second, it will be an interesting inquiry into the "friendship" between C'yontai Lewis and ***-Bang. I mean, after all, if a person wants to rely on the "friends and family discount" defense, it is only fair to ask HOW they are friends. ***-Bang is not a UF student, he is not a UF alum. C'yontai is from Alabama. So how, exactly, this "known gambler" and this out-of-state football player "became friends" will be of some interest (assuming a larger investigation takes place).

Finally, I know that many people will not want to entertain the possibility of point-shaving at this early stage, but we also have to consider why ***-Bang was SOOOO ANGRY at the football players. Did they not send him a thank-you card after he gave them the friends & family discount? Or might it be that the information they provided did not yield winning bets for him?

Tears.

Advertisement
Advertisement
With all their criminal activity, and I mean multiple years, multiple administrations and multiple staphs, they have no problem calling us "Duh U" or "scUM" yet somehow Rap Sheet U in gheysville is really a fine place to send your kids to escape the troubles of Miracle Mile and Alhambra Circle. I mean at Miami they might even end up eating subs or pizza at Casolas at 1 am. How do these gaytes avoid loss of institutional control investigations?

Is there any doubt that if their criminal history was ours, that Charles Robinson or someone of that ilk would have an article again asking if our football program should be closed?

If it was us espn would have around the clock coverage....but you know....it’s the sec so nothing

Hilarious.

I'm sure a lot of people will misread certain details in the article, so let's clarify.

First, even if Enterprise allows a discount for "friends and family", that does not mean that an NCAA athlete may accept such an offer. Now, people can moan and groan about the NCAA's unfairness, and that's fine, but it is the simple truth that the NCAA has disciplined a USC football player who accepted a GOLF CART RIDE, as well as a female volleyball player (Boise State?) who used a hose connected to a university building to wash her car. Thus, even if a student-athlete accepts a benefit that the employer (Enterprise) says is OK to give to "friends and family", it still constitutes an extra benefit. On the other hand, one important element will be if the NCAA rules that ***-Bang is a UF booster, which he may not be. On the other hand, Uncle Puke was found to be a UM booster.

Second, it will be an interesting inquiry into the "friendship" between C'yontai Lewis and ***-Bang. I mean, after all, if a person wants to rely on the "friends and family discount" defense, it is only fair to ask HOW they are friends. ***-Bang is not a UF student, he is not a UF alum. C'yontai is from Alabama. So how, exactly, this "known gambler" and this out-of-state football player "became friends" will be of some interest (assuming a larger investigation takes place).

Finally, I know that many people will not want to entertain the possibility of point-shaving at this early stage, but we also have to consider why ***-Bang was SOOOO ANGRY at the football players. Did they not send him a thank-you card after he gave them the friends & family discount? Or might it be that the information they provided did not yield winning bets for him?

Tears.

“ I know that many people will not want to entertain the possibility of point-shaving at this early stage”

Not me! I’m ready.

Advertisement
Back