Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
This could keep it interesting:

According to a First Coast News article written by Mathew Head, they have “reached out to the NCAA to see if they would open an investigation into the situation UF”. They have also “reached out to the university asking for minutes of the (pending) disciplinary hearing”.

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/article/news/local/data/crime/off-the-field-gator-football-allegations-could-have-impact-on-the-field/77-579130945

I nominate this to be given the "Best First Post of the Year Award"!!!!

I bet UFelon is already scheming ways to run off Mullin for soon unemployed Urbie. If anyone can rehabilitate his image its them

Advertisement
RVA it probably was a good school back in the 50's but in the 80's? Lord have mercy, I knew too many stick up kids that went there.

From what I heard from a bunch of old dudes I know. NYC was real bad in the 50s, but because it was all mobbed up most **** went unreported. Obviously not like the 80s and 90s, but it was still real rough.

Only if you are a UF football player and are willing to shave some points.

I bet UFelon is already scheming ways to run off Mullin for soon unemployed Urbie. If anyone can rehabilitate his image its them

Why would they try to rehabilitate his image? Being a lying sack of sht is what makes him fit right in with their program.

Advertisement
Do you honestly think UFelon can rehabilitate anyone? Ts a joke just like their local celebrity gambler Taser Face

No I don't. My point was that they are so dirty it wouldn't occur to them to even try.

And Taser Face?

5b6262a4ddceb695749105.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm actually flying to Columbus tomorrow... Any special requests?

Go around as ask what do the three most successful OSU coaches have in common.

Woody Hayes (assaulted a player)
Jim Tressel
Urban Meyer

Funny how OSU is only good when a scumbag is leading the way....

But not surprising.

**** OSU.

**** Terry Porter.

Go around as ask what do the three most successful OSU coaches have in common.

Woody Hayes (assaulted a player)
Jim Tressel
Urban Meyer

Funny how OSU is only good when a scumbag is leading the way....

But not surprising.

**** OSU.

Fûck Terry Porter.
This in red. I'll never get over this.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back