Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Screenshot_2018-07-19-12-24-35.png
Screenshot_2018-07-19-12-25-13.png
Screenshot_2018-07-19-12-25-38.png
Screenshot_2018-07-19-12-26-08.png
Screenshot_2018-07-19-12-29-04.png

No mere mortal recruit can resist the temptation of the vaunted gaytor flip.

Advertisement
So they aren't recruiting guys they have on overnight visits? They just feel like handing out free trips to anybody who wants one?

Only gets funnier that they think he would be an instant flip if the offered him after the incident.

Advertisement
Oklahoma would beat Florida by 5 touchdowns if they played week 1. Gator fans are acting like he didn't choose the much better football team.

Advertisement
Makes it even more ridiculous that Nole fans worship him like a god. They also think he's the most un-biased reporter
They do!!! And idk why! Clemson reporters are terrible too. I stay in SC about 10 mins from Clemson and my buddy was saying how Frank Ladson tore it up at the opening according to Tiggernet smh

Where is Franchise with his Photoshop skills? He would have already cut and pasted a big ******* on that picture in a very strategic location.

I don't recall him ever posting in this thread but that image would be a welcome addition. My friend @TheOriginalCane is one smart dude.

I summons this other friend's name with trepidation but your idea is too good to just let go. Thinking of how much joy all of the Bamagaytarrero images have given us... Gotdamnit @The Franchise, please get in this thread like Fat ******* wanted Mini-Me to get in his belly in that Austin Powers movie and use your Photoshop skills and sick thoughts to strategically place a cack in Mullet's picture on this page. As a bonus, somewhere there is a picture of Mullet squatting like a rapper showing off his grill and it would be nice to see Sebastian sodomizimg him....just saying.

Consider this an early Hanukkah/Christmas gift to the thread.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back