Tears Gator Tears

Dan Mullen staff Mullens staff numerous acts of desperation get more comical by the day. Quashon Fuller screen shotted his inbox. Mullen is begging Fuller to visit. Fuller doesnt even open the message but read Patke's message 2 hours later. Also not Mullens name in Fullers contacts. Sad.

Advertisement

Dan Mullen staff Mullens staff numerous acts of desperation get more comical by the day. Quashon Fuller screen shotted his inbox. Mullen is begging Fuller to visit. Fuller doesnt even open the message but read Patke's message 2 hours later. Also not Mullens name in Fullers contacts. Sad.

Bruh lol, clown show at uf

Please! Lol

If Mullen doesn't start breaking some of that 6 mil off to croots we will continue to enjoy this hilarity.

Dude sounds like a jilted Tinder match. Begging croots or chicks isn't the way to go dawg

This Mullen guy is outworking the sharkfVcker!
It's hard to believe but they are supplying new material every day.
I though I would never see something as ridiculous as the sharkfvcher but **** Mullen putting in outstanding work.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yep, it doesn’t seem possible, but this tops bareback *** with a fish - broadcast to the whole world.

I mean, how is that even possible?

But Mullet has managed it.
I truly underestimated the idiocy of the gaytor and even this thread's ability to maintain at the level we've been at. I was certain we'd see a scaled back Tears thread once McEltooth vacated gheysville but they really do Keep us well fed no matter which way they turn.

Advertisement

I thought Quashon Fuller was one of the "realistic remaining targets". A flip candidate. A Gaytor all day.

Advertisement
He doesn’t even know how to do a funny and is too stupid to stay away from politics, even though he’s not even taking a stand.

So fūcking dumb...say something that can be interpreted any number of ways, isn’t even funny, and has the potential to **** off whatever side you’re on.

Good God, this guy is an even bigger ****** than the goofy *** look on his face would lead you to believe.
Not exactly true. Upon observing the goofy *** look I automatically assumed he was the biggest ****** on the planet with nobody close to him.

Advertisement
Back