Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I don't want to start a fight here, but I just have to say you guys have taken leave of your senses. Mullet is off to a great start, but McChoppers is the bedrock this thread is built upon. Your memory if faulty if you think Mullet has surpassed him at this point.

Dude.

fcked.

a.

shark.

I'll need pics of Mullet ******** an emu before he I elevate him to McChopper's lofty heights.

The buyout is even better

I would say that's a scary thought, but *** them they deserve every dollar they waste.

Did the gaytors end up paying Chompy's buyout or did they find some bullchit loophole with that whole death threat thing?

Advertisement
I don't want to start a fight here, but I just have to say you guys have taken leave of your senses. Mullet is off to a great start, but McChoppers is the bedrock this thread is built upon. Your memory if faulty if you think Mullet has surpassed him at this point.

Dude.

fcked.

a.

shark.

I'll need pics of Mullet ******** an emu before he I elevate him to McChopper's lofty heights.

This is valid. That guy could not get away from that at all 😂

Some of the best memes I've ever seen

Over/under for Mullet venturing to the Gaytor custom of beastiality?

Hey Y'ALL!! I'm corch JimDan McMullen and I'm welcoming you to another exciting season of Florida Gators football! Go Gators!

Mcmullet.JPG

Advertisement

Dude.

fcked.

a.

shark.

Fair points......beastiallity is difficult to top....with a fish no less....but mullet if off to such a strong start that I have faith in him.

I would say that's a scary thought, but *** them they deserve every dollar they waste.

Did the gaytors end up paying Chompy's buyout or did they find some bullchit loophole with that whole death threat thing?

The sharkfvcker was so incompetent that he fvck it up and they got out of paying him. Something relating to the false threats made to him or something.

The Gators don’t deserve to be sponsored by Jordan Brand. I know Adidas has helped the Canes a ton with money and all that but Miami should be the Jordan school in the state.

Even if it’s not Miami, just not Florida. Maybe FAU or something.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Gators don’t deserve to be sponsored by Jordan Brand. I know Adidas has helped the Canes a ton with money and all that but Miami should be the Jordan school in the state.

It all happened because of his ties with Gatorade. Ghey I know.

They have one per conference. UNC for obvious reasons is the ACC. I agree that UF should not be the SEC rep tho.

Advertisement
Back