Tears Gator Tears

Pure comedy.

They hate on Oklahoma who just made it to the College Football Playoff in year one with a new coach.

Granted their OL and QB were elite.

Advertisement
View attachment 61370

Mullet in a B-boy stance with Chris Steele???

Good god.

Mullet reeks of desperation, *****, creepy, incompetent, and insincere fake used car salesman with phony *** smile all in one shot. Chris Steele looks like he’d rather be getting a root canal and an ***** rather than standing near that bag of ****.

Last edited:
Good god.

Mullet reeks of desperation, *****, creepy, incompetent, and insincere fake used care salesman with phony *** smile all in one shot. Chris Steele looks like he’d rather be getting a root canal and an ***** rather than standing near that bag of ****.

To be fair, that makes him fit in with UF boosters nicely.

Advertisement
The Gators don’t deserve to be sponsored by Jordan Brand. I know Adidas has helped the Canes a ton with money and all that but Miami should be the Jordan school in the state.

Even if it’s not Miami, just not Florida. Maybe FAU or something.

No lie; when I saw the deal, I said the same exact thing!

View attachment 61370

Mullet in a B-boy stance with Chris Steele???
Dude is such a douchebag!!! This just keeps getting better and better. Doesn’t he realize kids clown this kind of fake boy acting ****. I’m telling you guys, Mcteef of course had a big lead but Mullet has been fast out of the gate and making up ground! Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good god.

Mullet reeks of desperation, *****, creepy, incompetent, and insincere fake used car salesman with phony *** smile all in one shot. Chris Steele looks like he’d rather be getting a root canal and an ***** rather than standing near that bag of ****.

Is it a bad thing that I think al had more dignity than mullet?

Advertisement
And for all of you old guys like me, we're on page Lemmon....714
tenor.gif

How do you take 10 to 15 of those pills a day and not have a coronary?

A coronary?

More like respiratory depression and death.

You already know this, but it’s amazing what habituation does. Take any opiate, from morphine to fentanyl, and give the maintenance dose of someone that’s addicted to someone that’s never had it, and watch them die in 15-30 minutes.

Advertisement
Back