Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm sorry for the social commentary but logically, i don't get the whole prison *** thing... I'm good jerkin it myself if that's my fate. That's a straight way to go.

No issues with momo's in general. Some of my closest wingman friends, who were womanizers in their youth, turned momo on me. One even went to Israel and became an orthodox *** as a form of shock therapy only to rebel against his family, move to San Fran and come out haaaaaaappy.

If you're *** ok but I dont see why a dude needs to turn fayg just because he's incarcerated and I don't buy the giving vs. receiving shît. It's all gaytarded bullshît to me...like gaytor maths or gaytor logicxs -

"I'm in jail therefore I want to and can fûck some dude in the bungy???" Nah... GTFOH.

P.S. I'm drunker than Ed Orgeron at an all you can drink St. Paddy's Day alcohol buffet... so step.

P.S.S. To the spelling police... I checked my grammars and spellingz and it's propers...so if yu don't tink my shît is perfict an my righting style is pour an my grammars suks as duz my spelling...den *** yu's guyz.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Morning coffee has been so sweet from all these **** tears I’ve had to give cinnamon bun for fear of getting diabetes...

Advertisement
I'm sorry for the social commentary but logically, i don't get the whole prison *** thing... I'm good jerkin it myself if that's my fate. That's a straight way to go.

No issues with momo's in general. Some of my closest wingman friends, who were womanizers in their youth, turned momo on me. One even went to Israel and became an orthodox *** as a form of shock therapy only to rebel against his family, move to San Fran and come out haaaaaaappy.

If you're *** ok but I dont see why a dude needs to turn fayg just because he's incarcerated and I don't buy the giving vs. receiving shît. It's all gaytarded bullshît to me...like gaytor maths or gaytor logicxs -

"I'm in jail therefore I want to and can fûck some dude in the bungy???" Nah... GTFOH.

P.S. I'm drunker than Ed Orgeron at an all you can drink St. Paddy's Day alcohol buffet... so step.

P.S.S. To the spelling police... I checked my grammars and spellingz and it's propers...so if yu don't tink my shît is perfict an my righting style is pour an my grammars suks as duz my spelling...den *** yu's guyz.
I read that in peter griffins voice for some reason lol

checkz yur grammars

Advertisement
Back