Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Any tears from Pittman committing to Oregon?

Your wish is my command, sir...

Screenshot_2018-07-23-21-41-12.png
Screenshot_2018-07-23-21-41-33.png
Screenshot_2018-07-23-21-41-51.png
Screenshot_2018-07-23-21-42-34.png
Screenshot_2018-07-23-21-42-50.png
Screenshot_2018-07-23-21-43-03.png

I thought maybe it was sarcasm, but no? Nice work @RVACane - much appreciated!

Your mistake is thinking like a logical human being. Erase that.

Now imagine you have a blonde mustache and a matching mullet. You own 9 pair of jorts. Over half the shirts in the accordion closet of your mom's trailer (i.e., home) are sleeveless. You can name 17 different brands of chewing tobacco on scent alone. You have 12 cousins, but you only consider 3 of them ****able.

Understanding these things is the doorway to developing an understanding of gaytor logic.

Advertisement
Boohoo frigging gayturds...that’s one outa control dumpster fire. As for the pool pics; you know that That ex shark corn holing coach is lurking around under the surface...no wonder those gayturds are humming jaws music...audible chum...gayturds suck!!!

Your mistake is thinking like a logical human being. Erase that.

Now imagine you have a blonde mustache and a matching mullet. You own 9 pair of jorts. Over half the shirts in the accordion closet of your mom's trailer (i.e., home) are sleeveless. You can name 17 different brands of chewing tobacco on scent alone. You have 12 cousins, but you only consider 3 of them ****able.

Understanding these things is the doorway to developing an understanding of gaytor logic.

You had me at blonde mustache. Honestly, though - with all of the internal fighting and bickering over our own state of the U(nion), it's important to put things into perspective from time to time. It could be a lot worse...as displayed in this thread.

Hats off to those who've made it possible and have continued to feed us information on their perpetual misery and delusion.

EDIT: This is my 100th post. Glad it happened here. Cheers!!

Last edited:
These white trash ****’s are unbelievable. Committing to save a spot simply to see what the Gaytors do?

Advertisement
You had me at blonde mustache. Honestly, though - with all of the internal fighting and bickering over our own state of the U(nion), it's important to put things into perspective from time to time. It could be a lot worse...as displayed in this thread.

Hats off to those who've made it possible and have continued to feed us information on their perpetual misery and delusion.

EDIT: This is my 100th post. Glad it happened here. Cheers!!
I just wonder why can’t most posters post like you from time to time...

Screenshot_2018-07-24-01-12-06.png

Lol... They're not getting even 1 of those guys. For whatever reason he did it, to quote @The Franchise, Mullet went all in, cagoots and balls and everything, in Cali and he's about to land zilch. This has to be the dumbest strategy in recruiting that I've ever seen. Who comes up with that approach and thinks it's a good idea??? That's gaytarded thinking there.

Advertisement
View attachment 61423

Lol... They're not getting even 1 of those guys. For whatever reason he did it, to quote @The Franchise, Mullet went all in, cagoots and balls and everything, in Cali and he's about to land zilch. This has to be the dumbest strategy in recruiting that I've ever seen. Who comes up with that approach and thinks it's a good idea??? That's gaytarded thinking there.

Can’t wait until those 5 guys commit elsewhere so old gator bait himself can post what a bunch of scared pvssies those 5 are, they just afraid of the gaunlet of competition that comes with the 35th and dropping class in the country

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back