Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
[TWEET] 954182057625837568[/TWEET]

I'll piggyback off this a little more with this from gaybait...

Screenshot_20180119-121448.jpg

Looks like the gator board is bringing up the story from last year where they say our staff lied to a recruitbthst the gators were under investigation.

Such bulls*it....lol

Advertisement
Funny that you would have a "salty miami fan" yet make it private. Delusional gayt circlejerk is what it is

View attachment 57339

Someone will hire him to coach RB's in college. If that close him that will hurt their recruiting.

What's the big deal? Guy isn't churning out NFL RBs.

That's why I'm surprised actually that he interviewed with the Browns. He's known as a very good recruiter. That's where it would hurt UiF.

Advertisement
Advertisement

View attachment 57339

Someone will hire him to coach RB's in college. If that close him that will hurt their recruiting.

What's the big deal? Guy isn't churning out NFL RBs.

That's why I'm surprised actually that he interviewed with the Browns. He's known as a very good recruiter. That's where it would hurt UiF.

He also allegedly recruits So Fla well. He was supposedly the reason WVU used to get a few guys out of fla every year and since he left there does seem to be a drop off from there. Not sure how true that is, but either way hopefully he leaves Mullet. Also, what does UiF stand for I see it a lot, but I was never sure. Thanks!

Got **** screenshot malfunction is ****ing up my day.

I can't see VIP but why would we be salty? We won the OB and have a stellar class. Not them.

https://florida.247sports.com/Board...ami-fan-angry-at-truth-messages-me--113917622

View attachment 57352
View attachment 57353
View attachment 57354
View attachment 57355

This is awesome. The UM fan nailed it. Smurphy can't wait for us to swing and miss on Campbell and Surtain... That's a long way from them flipping errrybody. And even if we missed...look at our class. Can't wait to see these Gaytes cry and make excuses on NSD

Got **** screenshot malfunction is ****ing up my day.

I can't see VIP but why would we be salty? We won the OB and have a stellar class. Not them.

https://florida.247sports.com/Board...ami-fan-angry-at-truth-messages-me--113917622

View attachment 57352
View attachment 57353
View attachment 57354
View attachment 57355

This is awesome. The UM fan nailed it. Smurphy can't wait for us to swing and miss on Campbell and Surtain... That's a long way from them flipping errrybody. And even if we missed...look at our class. Can't wait to see these Gaytes cry and make excuses on NSD

If we get one of Surtain/Campbell they'll fall back on how we should have really gotten both. No matter what happens, they'll find a way for it to be a disappointment for us.

Advertisement
Back