Tears Gator Tears

I'll piggyback off this a little more with this from gaybait...

View attachment 57339

Someone will hire him to coach RB's in college. If that close him that will hurt their recruiting.

What's the big deal? Guy isn't churning out NFL RBs.

That's why I'm surprised actually that he interviewed with the Browns. He's known as a very good recruiter. That's where it would hurt UiF.

He also allegedly recruits So Fla well. He was supposedly the reason WVU used to get a few guys out of fla every year and since he left there does seem to be a drop off from there. Not sure how true that is, but either way hopefully he leaves Mullet. Also, what does UiF stand for I see it a lot, but I was never sure. Thanks!

UiF is just short for U of IF instead of UF. Some guys just say UFag.

Advertisement
WTW0DLi.gif

Someone will hire him to coach RB's in college. If that close him that will hurt their recruiting.

That's why I'm surprised actually that he interviewed with the Browns. He's known as a very good recruiter. That's where it would hurt UiF.

He also allegedly recruits So Fla well. He was supposedly the reason WVU used to get a few guys out of fla every year and since he left there does seem to be a drop off from there. Not sure how true that is, but either way hopefully he leaves Mullet. Also, what does UiF stand for I see it a lot, but I was never sure. Thanks!

lol. Thanks RVA. I think I may be an idiot. But what does IF stand for?

Advertisement
I think it comes from their general status as the little brother football program in the State. "As if" they could ever be anything more than that.

Don't worry about it, just stick with "**** gobblers" and you'll be fine.

UFAG is easy to spell and pronounce and there’s no mistake as to its intentions.

I might switch to UFag since IF is causing issues. It just means "if" as in uncertainty, iffy...

Last edited:
Advertisement
U F uckers is my main moniker for them.

They have beat us once in 30 years. They are our version of Kentucktly. xD

Advertisement
I wonder how many CIS gator-trolls seen themselves in the Gator tears thread from there board. Would be an interesting statistic..

I'll tell you the real story since it was myself and another guy who started using it back in the Grassy days. Like way back, 2000-2001 or so.

Florida fans always had an "if" in front of everything when comparing themselves to us. "If we didn't play in the SEC we would have more titles". "If we weren't beat up from our schedule we would have beat you in the Sugar Bowl." "If we didn't have such high academic standards we would get better players."

You get the idea. So it made sense that they would become UiF.

I'll tell you the real story since it was myself and another guy who started using it back in the Grassy days. Like way back, 2000-2001 or so.

Florida fans always had an "if" in front of everything when comparing themselves to us. "If we didn't play in the SEC we would have more titles". "If we weren't beat up from our schedule we would have beat you in the Sugar Bowl." "If we didn't have such high academic standards we would get better players."

That is actually hilarious. Thanks for the info.

Advertisement

Was this before or after you invented the Internet. Oh, I guess it must’ve been after.

Was this before or after you invented the Internet. Oh, I guess it must’ve been after.

After. Otherwise Grassy would not have had a platform.

After. Otherwise Grassy would not have had a platform.

Thanks for the background.

Advertisement
Back