Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
We need Mullet to get don here and sort the AH problem for us.He’d definitely have them all signed for us if he was trying to get them to UFAG

Advertisement
Dan Mullet is turning UFailure into Miss State south. Good lawd, fighting it out with G5 and FCS schools for recruits, putting in those Deep South small-town 1950’s rules, chasing away his best prospects...he’s practically guaranteeing an 8-5 ceiling as a good season and the high cieling for the turds.

Good for us.

Look, if Dan Mullet locks down Polk County and shuts down our pipeline, we are screwed.

Countdown to the "another Dirty Randy Special hidden gem is now gone" in 3, 2, 1...

But but but Dan Mullet was Timmy Tebow's OC... He's bringing Jort Nation back and getting errrybody.

Advertisement
Capture+_2018-01-18-23-13-15.jpg
Capture+_2018-01-18-23-13-27.jpg
Capture+_2018-01-18-23-13-40.jpg

They think we're only using him to get to the others from AH. Not like he isn't a big need. I guess that story helps then think that they have a chance.

It’s a desperate emotional plea to the morality of the situation. “We need you, Jamarcus! We love you, they only want to use your powers for their own evil plans!”

It smells so pathetic because it’s the lie we’ve had to use for the last ten years.

Advertisement

All of the hilarity in this latest Gaytor thread....

1. "I'm assuming a visit will come out of this" - WHY? Just because YOU want it to happen? Mullet has been visiting A LOT of guys, and it hasn't exactly resulted in a high ratio of visits. There are 3 visit weekends left, including this one, and one is already set for Miami. But, sure, this kid gets pressured into posing for a ghey "chomp" picture, so that means you can "assume" he will visit UF. Sure, whatever.

2. "He's also a better fit for a 3-4..." - can someone kindly inform the Gaytors of how SoFla kids swooned for the 3-4 schemes/dreams of Mark D'Onofrio? Or better yet, don't tell them. Let them fantasize about their future defense, while we enjoy the reality.

3. Miami only wants Chatfield to get Nesta (already a verbal) and Campbell/Surtain (both longshots). And the Gaytors "actually want" Chatfield. Yeah, just ridiculous. Gaytors are clueless about our roster, our early NFL entrants, and our current recruiting class (both signed and unsigned). And even if this insanity was true, what kind of a Gaytor fan is happy to take Miami's unwanted scraps?

4. "Reminds me of CJ Henderson recruiting last year" - WHY? Did Chatfield pout during an all-star game when he wasn't the starter? Or is it just because Chatfield is from South Florida? How long until Gaytors fans say " Chatfield reminds me of Henderson because they are both black"?

5. And Richt lies about the Gaytors? In what regard? First, Richt has no reason or need to lie. Second, even if Gaytors want to believe that something negative was said about their program in the past, WOULD ANYONE HAVE BEEN WRONG? In the past year, the Gaytors have been exposed for having an out-of-his-depth fraud for a coach (regardless of his 2 first-place SEC-Least finishes), they had over 10% of their team suspended indefinitely for criminal behavior, their "great fans" stopped coming to game, and their "best in the SEC-Least" team quit and finished with a sub-.500 record. So what "lies" were told last year that were untrue?

Once again, the Gaytors fans haul out every possible excuse, every crazy delusion, and every desperate lie in an attempt to fool everyone into thinking that the Gaytors are back on top, nothing is wrong, and victory is right around the corner.

The Gaytor fans remind me of Kevin Bacon's character at the end of Animal House.

They think we're only using him to get to the others from AH. Not like he isn't a big need. I guess that story helps then think that they have a chance.

It’s a desperate emotional plea to the morality of the situation. “We need you, Andrew! We love you, they only want to use your powers for their own evil plans!”

It smells so pathetic because it’s the lie we’ve had to use for the last ten years.

FIFY. You nailed it exactly.

It’s a desperate emotional plea to the morality of the situation. “We need you, Andrew! We love you, they only want to use your powers for their own evil plans!”

No, the Gaytors coaches probably called him Jamarcus. Because his recruitment reminds them of Brian Henderson.

Advertisement
Since when don’t we want him?

No, the Gaytors coaches probably called him Jamarcus. Because his recruitment reminds them of Brian Henderson.

Lol, #DontPostAfterMidnight .

1. "I'm assuming a visit will come out of this" - WHY? Just because YOU want it to happen? Mullet has been visiting A LOT of guys, and it hasn't exactly resulted in a high ratio of visits. There are 3 visit weekends left, including this one, and one is already set for Miami. But, sure, this kid gets pressured into posing for a ghey "chomp" picture, so that means you can "assume" he will visit UF. Sure, whatever.

2. "He's also a better fit for a 3-4..." - can someone kindly inform the Gaytors of how SoFla kids swooned for the 3-4 schemes/dreams of Mark D'Onofrio? Or better yet, don't tell them. Let them fantasize about their future defense, while we enjoy the reality.

3. Miami only wants Chatfield to get Nesta (already a verbal) and Campbell/Surtain (both longshots). And the Gaytors "actually want" Chatfield. Yeah, just ridiculous. Gaytors are clueless about our roster, our early NFL entrants, and our current recruiting class (both signed and unsigned). And even if this insanity was true, what kind of a Gaytor fan is happy to take Miami's unwanted scraps?

4. "Reminds me of CJ Henderson recruiting last year" - WHY? Did Chatfield pout during an all-star game when he wasn't the starter? Or is it just because Chatfield is from South Florida? How long until Gaytors fans say " Chatfield reminds me of Henderson because they are both black"?

5. And Richt lies about the Gaytors? In what regard? First, Richt has no reason or need to lie. Second, even if Gaytors want to believe that something negative was said about their program in the past, WOULD ANYONE HAVE BEEN WRONG? In the past year, the Gaytors have been exposed for having an out-of-his-depth fraud for a coach (regardless of his 2 first-place SEC-Least finishes), they had over 10% of their team suspended indefinitely for criminal behavior, their "great fans" stopped coming to game, and their "best in the SEC-Least" team quit and finished with a sub-.500 record. So what "lies" were told last year that were untrue?

Once again, the Gaytors fans haul out every possible excuse, every crazy delusion, and every desperate lie in an attempt to fool everyone into thinking that the Gaytors are back on top, nothing is wrong, and victory is right around the corner.

The Gaytor fans remind me of Kevin Bacon's character at the end of Animal House.
Richt actually went out of his way in an interview not too long ago to say Gainsville was a great College town. If it's one thing that annoys me about Richt, it's he's too kind to our opponents/rivals.

Richt actually went out of his way in an interview not too long ago to say Gainsville was a great College town. If it's one thing that annoys me about Richt, it's he's too kind to our opponents/rivals.

kill em with kindness

Advertisement
Back