Tears Gator Tears

Please leave non-tears related political bull****, regardless of the point of view, out of this thread. Thanks.

Advertisement
lol. Thanks RVA. I think I may be an idiot. But what does IF stand for?

I'll tell you the real story since it was myself and another guy who started using it back in the Grassy days. Like way back, 2000-2001 or so.

Florida fans always had an "if" in front of everything when comparing themselves to us. "If we didn't play in the SEC we would have more titles". "If we weren't beat up from our schedule we would have beat you in the Sugar Bowl." "If we didn't have such high academic standards we would get better players."

You get the idea. So it made sense that they would become UiF.

Was this before or after you invented the Internet. Oh, I guess it must’ve been after.

After. Otherwise Grassy would not have had a platform.

Thanks for the background.

**** I didn’t know that either. I was just going to stick with UFAg since that one is pretty self explanatory and extremely accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Attention all members: stand by for tears.
Yeah Baby!!!

[TWEET]954875038766944256[/TWEET]

Capture+_2018-01-20-19-58-27.jpg

Last edited:
Get ready for the **** excuse machine on Cam Williams. What's the over/under on UiF porsters claiming they dropped him?

Advertisement
Another thread...these guys are ******* idiots. “ Man diz Randy specialz r bringin down muh class ranking! Get em out muh class.”

5B6EA0A5-38FC-47C9-A95D-D89C27C3A521.jpg

A89CBC4E-1471-4F51-83B6-157881D29A59.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Please leave non-tears related political bull****, regardless of the point of view, out of this thread. Thanks.

That’s not politics. You obviously don’t get the reference .

You're right, I don't. I see a stand alone post with a reference to Al Gore and a polar bear. Not sure where gaytor tears comes in to play with that.

Advertisement
Back