Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
[TWEET]942209000036331521[/TWEET]

I mean for **** sake, how bad you have to be to lose a wide receiver like that to a total **** show Baylor has become? Waco makes Gainesville look like Miami. I love gator tears but this one is mind blowing and more like a Gator flood. I don’t believe for a second with how bad their class has become that they are dropping a four-star from Florida

Tyquan Thornton does not fit Mullet's ideal size for a quarterback recruit.

Jones has told Mullen that it's 60-40 toward UF. Mullen really drove home the idea that Jones can start from day one.

The Gaytor insider is back! We can always rely on Jagr to tell us what true Gaytors are thinking and feeling.

You don't need him, I can tell you what they're thinking and feeling...

crying3.jpg

I do wonder about this Thornton thing though. If I had a kid that would be my entire world. I know how I feel about my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. I think it would be 100x more for my flesh and blood. I would do anything to be close to them. Even if that meant dropping out of school and doing HVAC repair or hooking up boxes for Comcast.

How is Miami not a better choice to be near his son? Same for FIU or to a lesser extent FAU? Maybe UiF is dodging a bullet here. Life priorities seem totally wrong here. Like seriously psychopathic and narcissistic

possibly could be moving baby mama with him to waco??

Advertisement
I do wonder about this Thornton thing though. If I had a kid that would be my entire world. I know how I feel about my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. I think it would be 100x more for my flesh and blood. I would do anything to be close to them. Even if that meant dropping out of school and doing HVAC repair or hooking up boxes for Comcast.

How is Miami not a better choice to be near his son? Same for FIU or to a lesser extent FAU? Maybe UiF is dodging a bullet here. Life priorities seem totally wrong here. Like seriously psychopathic and narcissistic

Maybe we’ll see him on Fixer Upper. I’m sure that’s what sealed the deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jones going to get to gaysville and look around and see the smoke rising from the dumpster fire that is the UFAG football program and say “ what the **** have a gotten myself into?”

Who the fck he going to throw the ball to? Now Thornton is gone too?

It’s one thing about immediately starting .Its another to start immediately for a team totally depleted of talent and not much of any incoming class so you know your gonna play most of your career getting your brains beat in...lol

So let’s look at this decision.

On one hand he’s got this ****storm of a team in UFAG where I’ll get my brain beat in for the next three years plus and my other choice is OSU,a team where I’ll have to compete for playing time but has a roster full of 4-5* studs..

Yea he’s picking UFAG.If he does he’s as dumb as a doorknob.

Advertisement

His baby's mom is going to kill him once she sees what Waco's like. I just recently moved to Dallas from Seattle and my fiance has made sure I sleep with one eye open since. Can't wait to be back in Florida. end rant

John Huggins, the safety out of Daytona Beach Mainland, committed to Florida (1,000% committed according to his Twitter). He's going to sign on 12/20 after he was originally planning on visiting Miami in January.

Advertisement

His baby's mom is going to kill him once she sees what Waco's like. I just recently moved to Dallas from Seattle and my fiance has made sure I sleep with one eye open since. Can't wait to be back in Florida. end rant

My sympathies.

I’m sure it was work related and you had no choice.

The only advantage to Dallas is cost-of-living. I would guess.

I’ve visited both cities extensively in the past, and Seattle is by far a better city, at least it is for me. It’s just visually more beautiful and just a more interesting place

My sympathies.

I’ve visited both cities extensively in the past, and Seattle is by far a better city, at least it is for me. It’s just visually more beautiful and just a more interesting place

Seattle better than dallas? Yikes

So they get reports they lead for a top qb and then a 4 Star wr bails. If I’m jones and we’re losing top wrs and the coach can’t recruit top wrs, no way I’m signing up.

Advertisement

My sympathies.

Have you been to both cities?

If you can tolerate rain, Seattle wins, hands down.

My sympathies.

weather aside SEATTLE hands down. But that constant rain overcast thng is depressing. As is 110 degree heat in Dallas.

John Huggins, the safety out of Daytona Beach Mainland, committed to Florida (1,000% committed according to his Twitter). He's going to sign on 12/20 after he was originally planning on visiting Miami in January.

Good

My sympathies.

weather aside SEATTLE hands down. But that constant rain overcast thng is depressing. As is 110 degree heat in Dallas.

Seattle might be cool, except for the people.

Advertisement
Back