Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
UF recruiting roundup: Commits, de-commits and more - GatorSports.com

Pretty funny comment from a gator fan.

"I must say…I’m disappointed we are losing Thornton … thought he might be something special in a few years…he would have been like a rock star in Florida and doors would have really been open for him and his family…but in Texas he will hardly be recognized…since Texas and Texas A&M are the big schools out there. being a star in Waco, Texas doesn’t account for much verses being a star in Florida…playing in the SEC at a school like UF verses playing at Baylor are two completely different situations…A star at UF will get more recognition than a star at Baylor, nationally…once the kid goes to Baylor and leaves the state of Florida….he’s out of sight and mind and in reality I could care less what he does…my focus will be on gators rather than traitors…But, I am very happy with getting John Huggins the DB…and I do think we will get either Fields or Jones at QB… at this stage I’m very happy with this recruiting class…I do feel we will fill specific needs will this recruiting class…from everything I’m hearing we will be signing 24-25 recruits, there will be several 5 star recruits with most being 4 star recruits." LMAO

Forgot to post this. Saw it at a Publix in upstate SC, just a couple days before the ACC championship game. The U sold out. FSU sold one. UFag didnt sell a thing.
View attachment 56376

Very surprising as both UiF and FSU fanbases are happiest with nuts in their mouth. They must be realllly depressed to pass up nuts in their mouth.

Advertisement
UF recruiting roundup: Commits, de-commits and more - GatorSports.com

Pretty funny comment from a gator fan.

"I must say…I’m disappointed we are losing Thornton … thought he might be something special in a few years…he would have been like a rock star in Florida and doors would have really been open for him and his family…but in Texas he will hardly be recognized…since Texas and Texas A&M are the big schools out there. being a star in Waco, Texas doesn’t account for much verses being a star in Florida…playing in the SEC at a school like UF verses playing at Baylor are two completely different situations…A star at UF will get more recognition than a star at Baylor, nationally…once the kid goes to Baylor and leaves the state of Florida….he’s out of sight and mind and in reality I could care less what he does…my focus will be on gators rather than traitors…But, I am very happy with getting John Huggins the DB…and I do think we will get either Fields or Jones at QB… at this stage I’m very happy with this recruiting class…I do feel we will fill specific needs will this recruiting class…from everything I’m hearing we will be signing 24-25 recruits, there will be several 5 star recruits with most being 4 star recruits." LMAO

He's happy with the recruiting class? Even other gayters must be making fun of this guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Justin Fields signing Wednesday. If UF can miss on Emory Jones they will be left holding their ****.

Jones is a silent commit to UF. That deal is over.
Did he commit to Chip after he signed that contract U saw?

There’s always a signed agreement about the intention to sign, of which one can back out within 7 days. I wouldn’t expect a simpleton like you to understand.

Signed,
Omega, Jagr, Doppleganger

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back