Tears Gator Tears

There’s a difference between predicting a loss by 21 points and telling people the contract has been signed (because you actually saw it).

It's silly to make contract predictions when you have no information to go on, but I would rather get caught lying about that than predicting my team would get blown out by nd at home. The only real thing he did wrong was predict something good for the gayters, you displayed a stunning lack of faith.

Advertisement
There’s a difference between predicting a loss by 21 points and telling people the contract has been signed (because you actually saw it).

But he is right. You sound like a major douchebag to predict we get blown out...and then we win big.

Everyone and their mom CB Emory to UF. Its all good whatever their class still sucks. They missed on Fields, they have to go against Fields and Emory doesnt have anyone to throw to.

Advertisement
I'm trying to figure out where I ever said this season we were losing to Notre Dame by 21. In fact, I've made it a mission to not even do scoring predictions. [MENTION=13137]Jaromir Jagr[/MENTION] feel free to look up my post history and point out where I said we'd get blown out.

I didn’t predict the loss, someone else did. Was just pointing out the difference.

He's full of crap. That's by far the biggest reach as I've ever seen. Dude literally said that Chip Kelly had signed a contract with UF and that we had to accept it. He's a gator troll.

Advertisement
He's full of crap. That's by far the biggest reach as I've ever seen. Dude literally said that Chip Kelly had signed a contract with UF and that we had to accept it. He's a gator troll.

Just be honest. You thought Notre Dame would run on us. It doesn't make you a bad guy.

[MENTION=13137]Jaromir Jagr[/MENTION], do you have any good news for us...like something bad happening to the gaytors? Asking for a Gaytor-hating friend.

[MENTION=13137]Jaromir Jagr[/MENTION], do you have any good news for us...like something bad happening to the gaytors? Asking for a Gaytor-hating friend.

Yes.....

The top thread on their board right now is a volleyball thread, and they are arguing over who should start out of Franks, Trask, and Allen. They are also fighting over who is worse off, them or FSU.

Just be honest. You thought Notre Dame would run on us. It doesn't make you a bad guy.

Where did I say that? You've yet to provide one post saying that. Before it was "oh, he said we're going to lose by 21.". Once you couldn't prove that, now it's "Well, you did say they'd run all over us".

I did make mention that their run game was going to be a big test for the O-line. Prior to their match up with us, they were one of the best running teams in the nation.

But I never said they'd beat us by 21 or that they'd run all over us.

You're making crap up, again.

Advertisement

Yes.....

The top thread on their board right now is a volleyball thread, and they are arguing over who should start out of Franks, Trask, and Allen. They are also fighting over who is worse off, them or FSU.

Lame

Yes.....

Lame

They aren't crying about anything. They're actually having some success in recruiting this week. What else do you want me to post?

Yes.....

Post that, then, instead of predictions about landing coaches and players. This space is reserved for Tears.

Advertisement

Yes.....

Post that, then, instead of predictions about landing coaches and players. This space is reserved for Tears.

Will do.

I didn’t predict the loss, someone else did. Was just pointing out the difference.

Why do y'all even interact with that clown? We all know he's a dumb a$$ troll, they go away if you ignore them bruh.

Advertisement
Back