Tears Gator Tears

My sympathies.

I’m sure it was work related and you had no choice.

The only advantage to Dallas is cost-of-living. I would guess.

I’ve visited both cities extensively in the past, and Seattle is by far a better city, at least it is for me. It’s just visually more beautiful and just a more interesting place

Seattle better than dallas? Yikes

Have you been to both cities?

If you can tolerate rain, Seattle wins, hands down.

weather aside SEATTLE hands down. But that constant rain overcast thng is depressing. As is 110 degree heat in Dallas.

Seattle might be cool, except for the people.

Seattle has some of the fugliest women on the face of the Earth. Dallas ain't no paradise but any heterosexual male (that also likes cheap housing costs and bbq while disliking intravenous drug users and the occasional anarchist riot) would take it over almost anywhere in the Pacific Northwest south of Vancouver.

That said, Dallas is like one big West Palm.....minus the beaches.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I do wonder about this Thornton thing though. If I had a kid that would be my entire world. I know how I feel about my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. I think it would be 100x more for my flesh and blood. I would do anything to be close to them. Even if that meant dropping out of school and doing HVAC repair or hooking up boxes for Comcast.

How is Miami not a better choice to be near his son? Same for FIU or to a lesser extent FAU? Maybe UiF is dodging a bullet here. Life priorities seem totally wrong here. Like seriously psychopathic and narcissistic

possibly could be moving baby mama with him to waco??

His baby's mom is going to kill him once she sees what Waco's like. I just recently moved to Dallas from Seattle and my fiance has made sure I sleep with one eye open since. Can't wait to be back in Florida. end rant

My sympathies.

I’ve visited both cities extensively in the past, and Seattle is by far a better city, at least it is for me. It’s just visually more beautiful and just a more interesting place

You obviously haven't visited Seattle lately. The city is full of bums and if you try to go downtown to enjoy the city get ready to harassed by a bunch just because your not a bum. There's no comparison with Dallas which a great city with a safe downtown you can enjoy, plus some pretty good HS football. Not as good as south Floridas but I'd say next in line.

I do wonder about this Thornton thing though. If I had a kid that would be my entire world. I know how I feel about my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. I think it would be 100x more for my flesh and blood. I would do anything to be close to them. Even if that meant dropping out of school and doing HVAC repair or hooking up boxes for Comcast.

How is Miami not a better choice to be near his son? Same for FIU or to a lesser extent FAU? Maybe UiF is dodging a bullet here. Life priorities seem totally wrong here. Like seriously psychopathic and narcissistic

His baby's mom is going to kill him once she sees what Waco's like. I just recently moved to Dallas from Seattle and my fiance has made sure I sleep with one eye open since. Can't wait to be back in Florida. end rant

My sympathies.

You obviously haven't visited Seattle lately. The city is full of bums and if you try to go downtown to enjoy the city get ready to harassed by a bunch just because your not a bum. There's no comparison with Dallas which a great city with a safe downtown you can enjoy, plus some pretty good HS football. Not as good as south Floridas but I'd say next in line.

Seattle is basically San Francisco just further north

My sympathies.

Yea rain, and bums everywhere! It's no competition IMHO but I guess I'm partial because I like Dallas and hate rain. Which is funny because I live in south Florida where it rains all the effin time! Lol

Yea who gives a shlt about the people.

Just look around.

It’s literally one of the most beautiful places around. Everywhere you look it’s beautiful landscape, mountains, water, bays, etc.

Plus you can snow ski and wind surf on the same day, and visit some of the most visually interesting places within a couple of hundred mile radius into even Canada, like Vancouver, which is an amazing place itself. You guys need to get out more. There’s some nice ***** up there too. And you can always bring your own.

Dallas is ok. I’ve had some good times there. Mainly at strip clubs. It’s all fūcking shopping malls, flat land, glass skyscrapers, flat landscape, long highways, and braggadocious new money Texas attitude. Give me San Antonio, Austin, or even Houston if I had a choice in Texas.

Advertisement

weather aside SEATTLE hands down. But that constant rain overcast thng is depressing. As is 110 degree heat in Dallas.

Seattle has some of the fugliest women on the face of the Earth. Dallas ain't no paradise but any heterosexual male (that also likes cheap housing costs and bbq while disliking intravenous drug users and the occasional anarchist riot) would take it over almost anywhere in the Pacific Northwest south of Vancouver.

That said, Dallas is like one big West Palm.....minus the beaches.

Well said sir. I live in West Palm and couldn't have said it any better myself.

Yea who gives a shlt about the people.

Just look around.

It’s literally one of the most beautiful places around. Everywhere you look it’s beautiful landscape, mountains, water, bays, etc.

Plus you can snow ski and wind surf on the same day, and visit some of the most visually interesting places within a couple of hundred mile radius into even Canada, like Vancouver, which is an amazing place itself. You guys need to get out more. There’s some nice ***** up there too. And you can always bring your own.

Dallas is ok. I’ve had some good times there. Mainly at strip clubs. It’s all fūcking shopping malls, flat land, glass skyscrapers, flat landscape, long highways, and braggadocious new money Texas attitude. Give me San Antonio, Austin, or even Houston if I had a choice in Texas.

The strip clubs are pretty dang good in Dallas. I can personally vouch for that! Lol

Advertisement
What a joke. They went from 36 to 31 with Huggins committing so they're climbing the rankings now...

Capture+_2017-12-17-16-30-34.jpg

My sympathies.

I just moved from Seattle. There's nothing wrong with the people at all.

My sympathies.

Yeah, it was a promotion, good for the career. Fiance understands it. She's still ****ed about it though.

And you're right, I like Seattle by far as well. Unfortunately it's grown so much where they practically have a crane every square block in down town.

I just can't wait til they see Campbell, Chatfield and Silvera in orange and green (possibly Surtain too). Then they'll bring out the "should have hired Surtain Sr" or "Mullen didn't want them I'm happy with what we've got".

Advertisement
Advertisement
What a joke. They went from 36 to 31 with Huggins committing so they're climbing the rankings now...

View attachment 56374

They need a LOT of commits, one guy wont do it. Huggins is pretty good, but obviously a step down to what we are getting.

They literally don't care. Up is up.

I wonder if FSU or Ufag finishes with a better class ranking

Thats a thinker..

I just moved from Seattle. There's nothing wrong with the people at all.

I was wondering if you'd chime in on Seattle . Btw, why'd you leave ?

Forgot to post this. Saw it at a Publix in upstate SC, just a couple days before the ACC championship game. The U sold out. FSU sold one. UFag didnt sell a thing.
1117171252.jpg

Advertisement
Back