Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
[TWEET]942209000036331521[/TWEET]

I mean for **** sake, how bad you have to be to lose a wide receiver like that to a total **** show Baylor has become? Waco makes Gainesville look like Miami. I love gator tears but this one is mind blowing and more like a Gator flood. I don’t believe for a second with how bad their class has become that they are dropping a four-star from Florida

Advertisement
I do wonder about this Thornton thing though. If I had a kid that would be my entire world. I know how I feel about my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. I think it would be 100x more for my flesh and blood. I would do anything to be close to them. Even if that meant dropping out of school and doing HVAC repair or hooking up boxes for Comcast.

How is Miami not a better choice to be near his son? Same for FIU or to a lesser extent FAU? Maybe UiF is dodging a bullet here. Life priorities seem totally wrong here. Like seriously psychopathic and narcissistic

Did jones ever officially drop Ohio taint?

What does that even mean? Verbal commitments aren't official. You don't have to drop someone in order to commit somewhere else.

It means did he ever de-commit from Ohio st. That's some groundbreaking stuff there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I'm trying to tell you that you don't have to "de-commit". You can commit to anyone you want. None of it matters until you sign on signing day.
He didn’t ask if you have to decommit to commit anywhere else or anything else you talkin about . He asked if the kid decomitted , period

Advertisement
This is easier to say at 27 and with more resources probably. But if I was potentially a father in high school these are the action steps:

1. If the relationship with the mother soured and there is reason to doubt fidelity first obtain a DNA test performed by my family physician.

2. If that is my child do everything in my power to reconcile with the mother, or at the bare minimum be on amicable terms for the child's welfare, and

3. If I can pursue a free education close to home do that, but make money in the interim for the child's well being. If reconciliation is impossible push for full custody and start providing for my son

This value system is so anathema to me. I wonder how guys in this position can move 1000 miles away. Seems certainly shtty and possibly unstable to me. We dodged a bullet here

Advertisement
Capture+_2017-12-16-22-08-34.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back