Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Please someone tell me what CJ Henderson said?????????????

I do not believe he SAID anything. I believe he posted a photo of a guy doing a double-take, and it makes it look like his comment on Mullen is something along the lines of "WTF?".

Tweeted photos often do not display well on the threads.

Ok, for those Of us who are twitter illiterate, what did CJ say that he took down?

Also, what did Mullen and his wife say about gville that has so many gator fans in a tizzy?

Mullen called it a lateral move when his DC went from MSU to UiF. I believe his wife Said they didn't like the fans or Gaynesville.

Mrs. Mullen will become a participant of gator tears and will enjoy the experience.

Advertisement
Capture+_2017-11-26-17-58-35.jpg

Like I said..Mullen Will never see the last year of that contract.These Delusional pricks don’t understand the team is terribly devoid of talent and have no recruiting class to speak of this year.
Maybe Mullen can flip ( wow did I just say that..lol) a few of the kids he had at MSU.But they have no QB if Corral bolts,which it’s looking more and more like he will,their best recruits have all bolted and they’re up against the first year of the early signing period.

Having said all that UFAG Fans will expect him to win the SEC next year and the NC the next and when he doesn’t they will look for his head.Gonna be A LOT of tears coming fron Gaysville starting NOW so 2500 pages here we come.

On a different note UT fans are setting up protests all over town protesting the hiring of Monkeyboy.I saw where the Governor isn’t even real pleased.Moar tears coming from our northern friends..lol

Advertisement
Mullen has a 4 star dual threat QB from Texas committed to him at MSU. What happens now with the QB situation at UiF?

Mullen has a 4 star dual threat QB from Texas committed to him at MSU. What happens now with the QB situation at UiF?

I think it would remain the same sans Mullen bringing in his guy.If Corral bolts they’re screwed cause all the ones on scholarship S U C K ! ! !

Ok, for those Of us who are twitter illiterate, what did CJ say that he took down?

Also, what did Mullen and his wife say about gville that has so many gator fans in a tizzy?

Mullen called it a lateral move when his DC went from MSU to UiF. I believe his wife Said they didn't like the fans or Gaynesville.

In an interview posted by Mississippi State Athletics back in August, Megan Mullen shared how difficult it was to live in Gainesville with those expectations for the Gators to succeed being so high.

“The former school where we were at before, we won championships there, won practically every single game we played for four years there,” Megan Mullen said. “It wasn’t if we won or lost. It was if we didn’t score 43 points or more, I was going to the grocery store in Orlando where I worked with the Golf Channel and I was driving the groceries back to Gainesville, because it was that bad.”

So why in the world would they go back there. As all the married guys know, "Happy Wife Happy Life". Mullen is DEAD.

Advertisement
I am not a gator fan, but I think they did well considering the circumstances. Mississippi State is a hard place to win and recruit. They play in the same division as LSU, Auburn, Alabama. Mullen was Urban Meyer's offensive coordinator during Urby's stay in Lizardville from 2005-2008. They could have done much worse. I think Mullen is a better than Jimbo Fisher.

MSU with Florida talent isn't a bad look. They'll be okay and may catch lightening in a bottle, because everyone can't come to Miami.

Advertisement
Lol UF fans now acting like this was the plan all along.

Already hearing he's better than Kelly haha....wow Georgia gonna own that division for years. Kirby pushed Mullen **** in earlier this year also

In an interview posted by Mississippi State Athletics back in August, Megan Mullen shared how difficult it was to live in Gainesville with those expectations for the Gators to succeed being so high.

“The former school where we were at before, we won championships there, won practically every single game we played for four years there,” Megan Mullen said. “It wasn’t if we won or lost. It was if we didn’t score 43 points or more, I was going to the grocery store in Orlando where I worked with the Golf Channel and I was driving the groceries back to Gainesville, because it was that bad.”

So why in the world would they go back there. As all the married guys know, "Happy Wife Happy Life". Mullen is DEAD.
Well he is getting 7 million a year. That is one way to keep the wife happy.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back