Tears Gator Tears

Mullen to UF.

...Was hoping for Lane Kiffin, because he would atomic bomb the program with NCAA violations, but Mullen mediocrity will do.

I think WE are more excited that Mullem was hired than the turds were.

Advertisement
Mullen getting out of the west is smart...but with all the openings out there or ones that will be out there I think I’d wait...UFAG is a minimum 3-4 year re-build and those delusional ***** just fired a guy who had won the sec east 2 out of the 3 years he was there.he will never make it to year 5

This thread brings so much joy.

c9193418258c2165f5481cc0ac1aa4df.gif

Advertisement
Just came across B/R that the turds and Mullen were finalizing a contract.

Ok boys and girls ...let the games begin.Wanna see he was forced to keep the ****** or not.If he was then he’s screwed before he starts because it will show he has zero power there.

Advertisement
Very underwhelming hire for them and Tennessee is even worse..Georgia gonna own that division for a long long time

Mullen is a perennial 8-4 coach. Coaches on average have a +- 2 game spread on where they perform year in and year out...that means a 8-4 coach on average has the chance to go 10-2 or 6-6 in any given year. Now our coach, CMR, is a perennial 10-2 coach...and thus, he has the chance to go 8-4 (last year) or 12-0 (almost this year) in any given year...loving the hire of Mullen as an anti-Gayturd.

Advertisement
I am not a gator fan, but I think they did well considering the circumstances. Mississippi State is a hard place to win and recruit. They play in the same division as LSU, Auburn, Alabama. Mullen was Urban Meyer's offensive coordinator during Urby's stay in Lizardville from 2005-2008. They could have done much worse. I think Mullen is a better than Jimbo Fisher.

Ok, for those Of us who are twitter illiterate, what did CJ say that he took down?

Also, what did Mullen and his wife say about gville that has so many gator fans in a tizzy?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I am not a gator fan, but I think they did well considering the circumstances. Mississippi State is a hard place to win and recruit. They play in the same division as LSU, Auburn, Alabama. Mullen was Urban Meyer's offensive coordinator during Urby's stay in Lizardville from 2005-2008. They could have done much worse. I think Mullen is a better than Jimbo Fisher.

His first year there, their O was 49th. It was 19th the year before. The next year he had senior Chris Leak & freshman Tebow. His scoring O jumped up to 19th, but only averaged 29 points per game. He made their O using Tebow & Meyer's 5* recruits. In other words he was the offensive version of Randy Shannon.

Ok, for those Of us who are twitter illiterate, what did CJ say that he took down?

Also, what did Mullen and his wife say about gville that has so many gator fans in a tizzy?

Mullen called it a lateral move when his DC went from MSU to UiF. I believe his wife Said they didn't like the fans or Gaynesville.

Mullen called it a lateral move when his DC went from MSU to UiF. I believe his wife Said they didn't like the fans or Gaynesville.

In an interview posted by Mississippi State Athletics back in August, Megan Mullen shared how difficult it was to live in Gainesville with those expectations for the Gators to succeed being so high.

“The former school where we were at before, we won championships there, won practically every single game we played for four years there,” Megan Mullen said. “It wasn’t if we won or lost. It was if we didn’t score 43 points or more, I was going to the grocery store in Orlando where I worked with the Golf Channel and I was driving the groceries back to Gainesville, because it was that bad.”

Advertisement
Back