Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only reason I can see them insisting on keeping a Shannon is trying to hold on to all those 2-3* gems he’s brought in....

Sorry, fellas. This has to be the number 1 post on this thread:

[TWEET]934849018219388928[/TWEET]
Smart man, UCF is a better job than Florida.

Plus, he can wait for a better job to open up next year, no good Coach wants to deal with the insanity of the Gaytors administration/boosters & their unruly fans.

They struck gold with Urby, even though I can't stand him he's one of the best coaches in College Football & he **** near faked his own death to get out of Gaynesville lol.

Think about that, he had to fake a heart attack & sit out of coaching for a year just to leave to get to his dream job.

There aren't any smart Coaches that look at UF as some goldmine of a job, that **** is a wasteland & a career killer. Muschamp is lucky he's found refuge in South Carolina like Spurrier did.

See how dumb their AD is... They keep chasing after big names but don't realize they chase all the big name coaches off with their unrealistic expectations. But they're just too stupid & impatient to understand that.

Mullen is looking for a big pay day & he's been dying to get out of Miss St since Dak Prescott left, it's a perfect job for him. They'll pay him $4-5million a year & he'll win 8 games once then get fired after 3 years. Wash, rinse, repeat lol

Advertisement
Tennessee tears?

[TWEET]934854366108028928[/TWEET]

tenor (4).gif

Advertisement
To be fair it's a solid hire considering they missed out on their top two targets.

I was hoping for Shannon.

Here's an oldie but now a goodie...

Capture+_2017-11-26-14-20-16.jpg

So if his old DC going from MSU to UiF is a lateral move then...hmmm???

Advertisement
To be fair it's a solid hire considering they missed out on their top two targets.

I was hoping for Shannon.

They could have done worse. The joy is in the top guys turning them down and them complaining about it.

Advertisement
Back