Tears Gator Tears

We all know the CFB is cyclical, and the tables turn eventually. Just never imagined UFs table would be flipped over and smashed like it has.

Hey 1mg, nice to see you on this board bro. I rarely go on canespace anymore due to this board/site being so dang good! Gaytor tears is just the gift that keeps on giving. Lol

Advertisement
Like I said..Mullen Will never see the last year of that contract.These Delusional pricks don’t understand the team is terribly devoid of talent and have no recruiting class to speak of this year.
Maybe Mullen can flip ( wow did I just say that..lol) a few of the kids he had at MSU.But they have no QB if Corral bolts,which it’s looking more and more like he will,their best recruits have all bolted and they’re up against the first year of the early signing period.

Having said all that UFAG Fans will expect him to win the SEC next year and the NC the next and when he doesn’t they will look for his head.Gonna be A LOT of tears coming fron Gaysville starting NOW so 2500 pages here we come.

On a different note UT fans are setting up protests all over town protesting the hiring of Monkeyboy.I saw where the Governor isn’t even real pleased.Moar tears coming from our northern friends..lol

Wonder if Mullen coaches his bowl game if so even further behind the power curb especially with early signing period. I think we should hire RS for lbs and special teams . He would be good at that and he can recruit

giphyo.gif

I dont want Randy any where near this program again except if he buys a ticket and sits in the stands.

Time to start posting about how Florida will 'never be back'.

I thought Randy was going to stay on at UF? He's seemingly **** all over UM after his departure from here...not a fan.

.....7.5 million dollars for Mullen??

That is incredible. Thats a ton of money for a middle of the road guy.

Then again, Minnesota pays their guy an insane amount of money as well....

Advertisement
We all know the CFB is cyclical, and the tables turn eventually. Just never imagined UFs table would be flipped over and smashed like it has.

That's the one thing these delusional fanbases, FSU, UF, and the like, don't ever seem to understand. SEC teams win a couple titles in a row and all of the sudden UF and other SEC fans think no team from the ACC or BIG 10 will ever win again. FSU wins a couple in a row against us, and all of the sudden they're talking like Miami will never beat FSU again.

It’s the young, dumb fans who only know the last 10 years of college football and make that the basis of all judgement and forecasts. The older fans know the realities of ebb and flow.

Lol... Mullen steps off the plane and chomps.

[video=youtube_share;5gr5LDU3dcs]https://youtu.be/5gr5LDU3dcs[/video]

Instant gaytard.

Advertisement
Lol... Mullen steps off the plane and chomps.

[video=youtube_share;5gr5LDU3dcs]https://youtu.be/5gr5LDU3dcs[/video]

Instant gaytard.

Im an MSU grad... Mullen went from one of my favorite coaches to my top 3 most hated coaches faster than a delusional gaytard can spin their 4-7 record

Advertisement
Just got email from 247 Mullins filling staff already. He wants to bring over ol coach John Hevesy, WR coach Billy Gonzales, Defensive Coordinator Todd Grantham.

Advertisement
I'm reading that Mullen got a 6 year, $6 million contract. Not 7.5 mil but they still backed up the Brinks for a decent coach.

I'm reading that Mullen got a 6 year, $6 million contract. Not 7.5 mil but they still backed up the Brinks for a decent coach.

They want to try and flex now and show they have the $$$.

Completely overpaid for Mullen. They knew Miss St wouldn't be able to match that

Just got email from 247 Mullins filling staff already. He wants to bring over ol coach John Hevesy, WR coach Billy Gonzales, Defensive Coordinator Todd Grantham.

I'm sure he'll keep Seider.

He's going to need to keep him solely for recruiting purposes but Seider will look for a more prominent position and could still be plucked by someone who will give him that

Advertisement
Back