Tears Gator Tears

Listening to the press conference with Mullen and he just said “you come to Florida to not only win championships but to be a champion of life”

I think Borch Jones was actually hired to be HC and they told him that he has to dress up as Dan Mullen as part of the deal.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Listening to the press conference with Mullen and he just said “you come to Florida to not only win championships but to be a champion of life”

I think Borch Jones was actually hired to be HC and they told him that he has to dress up as Dan Mullen as part of the deal.
Are you for real bruh?? LOL!

I didn't see the press conference, but please tell me Mullen didn't drop the #LifeChampion quote lmao!

If he's Life championing it up already he might not last 3 years lol What's the over/under on how fast they fire him?

looks like he wasn't made to keep the ****** as DC. Maybe they will keep him at LBer corch or something.

Michael Wilborn just called out the Gator fan base as the most dillusional in all college football! It must be trolling this thread LOL

Advertisement
Michael Wilborn just called out the Gator fan base as the most dillusional in all college football! It must be trolling this thread LOL

Can’t stand the guy but I also saw that and it’s probably the only time I’ve ever agreed with him.

Would love to see him and Steven A go at it to see which one would keep the other one from getting a word in...

looks like he wasn't made to keep the ****** as DC. Maybe they will keep him at LBer corch or something.

Mullen won't keep Shannon around. He's going to clean house - which he should. Shannon is going to slide right over to Tampa with Strong and try to join his staff.

As long as he stays far away from Coral Gables.

Gaytor Maths:
Dan Mullen = Corral + Fields

Capture+_2017-11-27-21-24-30.jpg

Advertisement
Awesome - are we back to the days of the gaytors are getting and flipping errybody??? Such lofty expectations make for such satisfying tears.

Advertisement
Gaytor Maths:

View attachment 55308

Uhh why would Fields consider you now ? Just because of Dan Mullen? I mean if that was the case then wouldn't Fields have considered Miss st? Idiot gators

C'mon man, you're a vet of this thread you know how this goes. Gayts can flip anyone anytime. All kids not committed were really interested and just need the smallest reason to flip. In this case uf getting their 3rd choice coach is just what's needed...now sit back and watch the dominoes fall.

Advertisement

Gonna need somebody to photoshop this onto a uf ring, I don't think I can wait until the end of next season when Mullin makes the real thing. I guess you'd need to photoshop the whole ring, the gayters don't have any do they? Maybe they got sec east rings or something?

Life Champions.jpg

Gonna need somebody to photoshop this onto a uf ring, I don't think I can wait until the end of next season when Mullin makes the real thing. I guess you'd need to photoshop the whole ring, the gayters don't have any do they? Maybe they got sec east rings or something?

View attachment 55311

Speaking of Tennessee......Cvntcliffe turned them down. We may need to start another completely different thread for Vols tears.

Gaytor Maths:

View attachment 55308

Uhh why would Fields consider you now ? Just because of Dan Mullen? I mean if that was the case then wouldn't Fields have considered Miss st? Idiot gators

C'mon man, you're a vet of this thread you know how this goes. Gayts can flip anyone anytime. All kids not committed were really interested and just need the smallest reason to flip. In this case uf getting their 3rd choice coach is just what's needed...now sit back and watch the dominoes fall.

If it's true that they tried to get Gundy then Mullet drops to choice # 4.

Won’t be long now before all the flip list and imaginary recruit watch list start to pop up on a daily basis...I guess because they got a corch errrrrbody running to gaysville.

Advertisement
Back