Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I thought these delusional ***** would have learned their lesson listening to Puke Stupispenis but evidently not.I guess at this point they will take anything positive as fact since they have nothing positive going on there other than signing their FOURTH CHOICE of head coach.

Advertisement
Luke has posted trash on Nesta & Tyson. They'll be back to flipping everybody by the end of the week. Or day. It's still reasonably early.

Advertisement
Lol now they're all in on Fields again because he said he may take a visit lmao....now they're turning their backs on Matty Ice

Advertisement
Lol now they're all in on Fields again because he said he may take a visit lmao....now they're turning their backs on Matty Ice[/QUOTE

The kid has been visiting for months and I don’t think he’s ever stepped on campus.

But it doesn’t matter if visits or not cause they will still flip him.

Last edited:
So is this Hova's new boss???

Capture+_2017-11-28-19-02-27.jpg

Capture+_2017-11-28-19-00-29.jpg

Advertisement
Hate the gators. But she can 1 million percent get it. Massive improvement over Corch Hov. She could probably get me to join any despicable group on the planet. No shame in my game. I keep it real. Still living in Gainesville is beat. We should probably replace Baez with some smokeshow DG or Golf Channel girl. We're talking about enticing very physically developed 16-18 year old boys. *** sells

Hate the gators. But she can 1 million percent get it. Massive improvement over Corch Hov. She could probably get me to join any despicable group on the planet. No shame in my game. I keep it real. Still living in Gainesville is beat. We should probably replace Baez with some smokeshow DG or Golf Channel girl. We're talking about enticing very physically developed 16-18 year old boys. *** sells

Hova is the On Campus Recruiting Coordinator. I was assuming that as Director of Recruiting that she's his boss not his replacement. Is Corch Hova out?

Hova is the On Campus Recruiting Coordinator. I was assuming that as Director of Recruiting that she's his boss not his replacement. Is Corch Hova out?

Just looked at twitter. You're right. Corch Hova looks like he's still there.

Still think this is a good template to rip. Who would you rather be hitting you up when you were in high school? A chick bad enough to be a model or some sketchy mid 30s bro?

Advertisement
Back