Tears Gator Tears

Have you ever seen our guys throw shade like Stampini and his clown show does? They love to talk sh*t about us and ive said awhile back he straight up negativly recruits against us. Funny part is he recommitted so they look fu*king stupid as usual.

View attachment 45569

I've been saying that forever, Stampini is trash and always throws shade at UM whenever he gets a chance. After Jobe visited Bama, he was quick to put a CB in for flipping. He is unprofessional in everything he does. Some of the 247 writers have started to return the favor though

Yep and like I said before he has actually recruited negatively against us and made crap up about our program to tell recruits.

Hey its all good I get it but show a little more professionalism than that. You don't see Pete or our other guys doing crap like that.

True. Pete and Dmoney have never come in this thread.

Advertisement
Have you ever seen our guys throw shade like Stampini and his clown show does? They love to talk sh*t about us and ive said awhile back he straight up negativly recruits against us. Funny part is he recommitted so they look fu*king stupid as usual.

View attachment 45569

I've been saying that forever, Stampini is trash and always throws shade at UM whenever he gets a chance. After Jobe visited Bama, he was quick to put a CB in for flipping. He is unprofessional in everything he does. Some of the 247 writers have started to return the favor though

Yep and like I said before he has actually recruited negatively against us and made crap up about our program to tell recruits.

Hey its all good I get it but show a little more professionalism than that. You don't see Pete or our other guys doing crap like that.

The giant wuss ran to the mods to ban me after bragging about being a trick lawyer. You should apologize to me for being so pathetic. Also you never answered me the point of promoting a thread with another program that has been better than us overall this century. Why are we so obsessed with what uf is doing when they've been as mediocre or better than us the last fifteen years?

So should the wuss zbrod for exposing his self esteem issues after I discovered he was hiding a 247 subscription and pretending to be an insider for some sort of social reinforcement.

View attachment 45569

The giant wuss ran to the mods to ban me after bragging about being a trick lawyer. You should apologize to me for being so pathetic. Also you never answered me the point of promoting a thread with another program that has been better than us overall this century. Why are we so obsessed with what uf is doing when they've been as mediocre or better than us the last fifteen years?

So should the wuss zbrod for exposing his self esteem issues after I discovered he was hiding a 247 subscription and pretending to be an insider for some sort of social reinforcement.

If this thread bothers you, then stay the **** out of it.

View attachment 45569

Yeah, your know it all sorry *** wanted to educate me so I let you know how much I need your education. Keep telling us how smart you are based on your hipster life experience.

A wuss goes behind your back. I did it to your face you Bîtchboy. No one asked you to come into Gator Tears and derail the thread and start taking shots at what we're doing in here. I could give a shît what you do in other threads. ***** with this one and the mods will clip you again. You're not a Cane. You're in here again promoting the Gayturds. You're not wanted here now go.

Advertisement

If this thread bothers you, then stay the **** out of it.

He can't do that because he's an attention seeking, self-righteous Gayturd troll...or he might as well be. The guy doesn't understand why we hate UiF. He thinks it's all tied to records and if they're not that good we shouldn't direct hate towards them.
Smh

Last edited:
LOL... It eats at them that we got Lingawd from their territory and he's our Ambassador, recruiting other kids...

View attachment 45574
View attachment 45575

LMAO at a Gayturd "Hard Pass" on the Ambassador. After all, they've got a 3 star from Jersey locked up that they grabbed before Rutgers could... Life is good.

grapes-print.jpg

View attachment 45569

Go put on a shark costume and let Mcelteeth chase you around. We know you Gainesville boys are into kinky sh*t like that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lingard is like the gift that keeps giving salt to the gaytors' wounds...

View attachment 45582

lol

**** this the same way alot of our fans were when we had AG

What's so telling is that the statement implies that, unlike Miami, the Gaytors are gonna be really good. I love how delusional they are. It sets them up for a nice meltdown.

It's amazing how gaytor logic works. It's an intoxicating mix of delusion, arrogance, instense fäggetry and stupidity.

Advertisement
Lingard is like the gift that keeps giving salt to the gaytors' wounds...

View attachment 45582

Although this thread provides a ton of laughs it also drives me up the wall that they think they can just flip all our recruits like its the Golden Era.

Lol, why would you let them bother you? Crazy people gonna crazy.

It just does turds and
The nole fans who can't just talk football without being bias make want to slap the **** out of them

Advertisement
Back