Tears Gator Tears

Cant figure out which one I hate more fsu or the lot lizards . **** I can't stand either of them

As a Cane fan for over 50 years Cane hate starts with UFAG and everyone else is behind that.....There is NO greater hate for anything than a Canes fans hate for the Turds..

I completely agree, however at times, I would say Notre Damned and the Suckeyes were **** near close.

Advertisement
Cant figure out which one I hate more fsu or the lot lizards . **** I can't stand either of them

As a Cane fan for over 50 years Cane hate starts with UFAG and everyone else is behind that.....There is NO greater hate for anything than a Canes fans hate for the Turds..

I completely agree, however at times, I would say Notre Damned and the Suckeyes were **** near close.

Close....but NEVER greater !!!!

Couldn't possibly agree with this more. There should be no greater hate than our hate for UF.

When you don't have much to look forward to with your own class and there's a spring game...

Capture+_2017-05-25-21-33-51.jpg

Advertisement
Have you ever seen our guys throw shade like Stampini and his clown show does? They love to talk sh*t about us and ive said awhile back he straight up negativly recruits against us. Funny part is he recommitted so they look fu*king stupid as usual.

Screenshot_20170525-224547.jpg

Last edited:
Would to see a Nole Tears thread from the fellas who frequent those cesspool of a site. Certainly some gem comments in there as well

I hope I see Andrew ivins at 2019 game I toss a beer in his little cuck face and the proceed to watch the canes take the gators to the woodshed

Advertisement
Advertisement
Have you ever seen our guys throw shade like Stampini and his clown show does? They love to talk sh*t about us and ive said awhile back he straight up negativly recruits against us. Funny part is he recommitted so they look fu*king stupid as usual.

View attachment 45569

Who wrote this one?

That is from the 247 Facebook page. That's why I'm saying look how unprofessional that is

LOL... It eats at them that we got Lingawd from their territory and he's our Ambassador, recruiting other kids...

Capture+_2017-05-26-09-33-02.jpg
Capture+_2017-05-26-09-34-14.jpg

LMAO at a Gayturd "Hard Pass" on the Ambassador. After all, they've got a 3 star from Jersey locked up that they grabbed before Rutgers could... Life is good.

Last edited:
Advertisement

View attachment 45569

I've been saying that forever, Stampini is trash and always throws shade at UM whenever he gets a chance. After Jobe visited Bama, he was quick to put a CB in for flipping. He is unprofessional in everything he does. Some of the 247 writers have started to return the favor though

View attachment 45569

I've been saying that forever, Stampini is trash and always throws shade at UM whenever he gets a chance. After Jobe visited Bama, he was quick to put a CB in for flipping. He is unprofessional in everything he does. Some of the 247 writers have started to return the favor though

Any examples of returning the favor. I'd like to see. He is a POS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL... It eats at them that we got Lingawd from their territory and he's our Ambassador, recruiting other kids...

View attachment 45574
View attachment 45575

LMAO at a Gayturd "Hard Pass" on the Ambassador. After all, they've got a 3 star from Jersey locked up that they grabbed before Rutgers could... Life is good.

If Lo gave even the slightest inkling that he was considering a flip the **** fans would be lined up all the way from the Gables to Gutterville to stroke him.....and if there's any question to what they'd be stroking there shouldn't be..

View attachment 45569

Yep and like I said before he has actually recruited negatively against us and made crap up about our program to tell recruits.

Hey its all good I get it but show a little more professionalism than that. You don't see Pete or our other guys doing crap like that.

Advertisement
Back