Tears Gator Tears

Lingard is like the gift that keeps giving salt to the gaytors' wounds...

View attachment 45582

Although this thread provides a ton of laughs it also drives me up the wall that they think they can just flip all our recruits like its the Golden Era.

Glad you registered so you can see the screen shots. You should laugh at them. At the same time they're so arrogant and delusional, they're really hard not to detest.

Edit: Troll alert... Status TBD.

Last edited:
Advertisement

View attachment 45582

Although this thread provides a ton of laughs it also drives me up the wall that they think they can just flip all our recruits like its the Golden Era.
Exactly arrogant pricks

I knew he was a spy, but you too? You must have been playing the looooooooooooong game.

Who's a spy and why?

Last edited:

View attachment 45582

Exactly arrogant pricks

I knew he was a spy, but you too? You must have been playing the looooooooooooong game.

Who's a spy and why?

Huh , don't have a clue who he's calling a spy

Exactly arrogant pricks

Who's a spy and why?

Hmmmmmmm??????? New account and look at this:

Really hard to get excited about this when I'm over here worried about Pope, Nesta, and Campbell lol.
[MENTION=6001]kryptonite[/MENTION]'s sharper than me.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Exactly arrogant pricks

Who's a spy and why?

Really hard to get excited about this when I'm over here worried about Pope, Nesta, and Campbell lol.

Not sure I would say that's spy-worthy. Realistically, we kind of have reason to worry about those guys, mainly OSU with Campbell and Bama with Pope. Not too worried about UF with Nesta, but OSU just offered so it could get interesting.

Who's a spy and why?

Not sure I would say that's spy-worthy. Realistically, we kind of have reason to worry about those guys, mainly OSU with Campbell and Bama with Pope. Not too worried about UF with Nesta, but OSU just offered so it could get interesting.

I don't know that he's a spy. We're a little trigger happy. If I was going to troll their site though I would post exactly what he posted. Doesn't prove anything.Honestly, I was just happy to have a new guy in this thread.

How am I a spy I'm not even trolling or really saying anything negative?

I'll make it easy for you....pope isn't going anywhere if he does it isn't to UF....nesta aint flipping to UF...and Campbell will commit to us.

Fields isn't going to UF either . He wants to play for an offense with a pulse. No decent offensive player wants to play for Mcelteeth and his inept offense.

Uf defense is gonna be hot garbage this year as well. That's the only thing that kept them in games last year...

Better?

Last edited:
Advertisement
How am I a spy I'm not even trolling or really saying anything negative?

I'll make it easy for you....pope isn't going anywhere if he does it isn't to UF....nesta aint flipping to UF...and Campbell will commit to us.

Fields isn't going to UF either . He wants to play for an offense with a pulse. No decent offensive player wants to play for Mcelteeth and his inept offense.

Uf defense is gonna be hot garbage this year as well. That's the only thing that kept them in games last year...

Better?

****. Looks like [MENTION=6001]kryptonite[/MENTION]...was his kryptonite.

The job of a spy is to be incognito...don't confuse spy with troll, which gives himself away in the first post or two.

Anyhow, I missed gator tears all week due to work and school. Nice to have the long weekend to catch up on the tears. Was just reading their board and man I can't believe how a fan base can be so delusional and arrogant lol.

Like when we had golden, we all knew we were going to get the **** kicked out of us and lose key recruits. We rooted for the team because that's our team, but for Christ sake there were banners flying. And even though golden came closer to beating FSU than Mac in his first too years, these idiots are slurping it up.

Some, very few, realize Mac is a fraud and want him gone. But the vast majority are morons. I had this guy at work tell me Mac is a genius and runs an amazing offense but the kids ***** it up lol...I mean yea they're not very talented offensively but a good coach will make adjustments based on his tools.

Gator fans braggin about Mac beating Richt is one of the dumbest things ever lulz...in Richts last two maybe even three years the writing was on the wall. Actually ever since 2012 it was, win us a chip or we will go in another direction. UGA started to think they were Bama or something. Granted Richt was given a very long time to succeed at UGA. Unfortunately for him the SEC had Urban and Sabag wrecking house throughout his entire career at Georgia.

But take LSU for example, the year Les Miles was on the hot seat and almost got fired end of the season. you think the team was a complete unit all ready to go to war for a man who's future was in the air? That **** is a major distraction to the program and fcks up chemistry. A real program wouldn't brag about beating them

Richt was going through that in his last years at UGA, all while still signing top 4&5 star kids. Not making excuses for the man, just highlighting how sad it is that some gaytors think Mac is the answer because he best a coach with one foot out the door, due to unrealistic expectations from a fan base not known for winning national championships. Lol

Mac winning the SEC east is a curse in disguise. Hope they keep him at least till 2019

And I hope all that is true. Whether you guys think I'm a troll/spy or not I'm still going to enjoy this thread and the rest of the forum =)

Advertisement
And I hope all that is true. Whether you guys think I'm a troll/spy or not I'm still going to enjoy this thread and the rest of the forum =)

Whatever your story is, you're actually far more pleasant than a number of people we come across.

Either way, [MENTION=5943]Canes2082[/MENTION] is spot on. If we were going to lose the commits you expressed concerns about, it's not going to be to the Gaytes. That's just not a better situation. Bama, O$U and F$U are our biggest threats.

I do think Barnes, Gouriage, Burney and Schwartz all end up there. No way on Parsons. If Fields were to bolt Ped State, why not go to Jizzbo at F$U with his track record?

Anyway, this is a Gayturd tear down thread. Nothing but disdain for them here.

Last edited:
Exactly arrogant pricks

Who's a spy and why?

Lol, I accuse anyone with less than 20 posts of being a spy. As for BALLHAWK, he's just obviously a spy who's been setting us up for years and years. Science.

Advertisement

Who's a spy and why?

Lol, I accuse anyone with less than 20 posts of being a spy. As for BALLHAWK, he's just obviously a spy who's been setting us up for years and years. Science.

Lol yeah ok :diaf-mark::diaf-mark::diaf-mark::diaf-mark::diaf-mark::diaf-mark:

Who's a spy and why?

Dude... This would mean that you really weren't sweating WR's last recruiting class.

Dude... This would mean that you really weren't sweating WR's last recruiting class.
Oh I was sounds like to me he's calling me a troll

Last edited:
The majority of our recruits will stay regardless, but we better show up to the ******* plate.. 1-2 losses that's literally all we should have, i don't care who our Qb is our depth is better then last year...

Advertisement
Back