Tears Gator Tears

Last edited:
Advertisement
I hate the lot lizards . Next question they should ask Blake can we focus on other top recruits instead of swinging on Miami sack . They need to keep it real then will lose 5 to 6 games . If I'm concerned with a team it's Alabama far as flipping some one

So what exactly is up with Slaton wearing a Miami shirt? Is the kid just dumb or is he going to not go to UF and then prep for year and then Miami? What's the deal here? Or is he not qualified for UF? Their writers are saying he's qualified FWIW

I hate the lot lizards . Next question they should ask Blake can we focus on other top recruits instead of swinging on Miami sack . They need to keep it real then will lose 5 to 6 games . If I'm concerned with a team it's Alabama far as flipping some one

We're not losing commits to UiF.

We're not losing commits to UiF.

More concerned with Alabama uf with battle recruits with Ucf after this years recor d

Advertisement
Look at these mfs lol
[TWEET]867487136366419968[/TWEET]

they dont love sfla cutt that bs out keep it 100

**** look mad forced too haha..........BE barely can speak

It's like a hostage video where they put the script in front of them and make them read.

Did you guys even watch the vid? Sht, those guys can do flips and other gymnastic moves, they must be good at footballing. And they said the sec is just...different. I don't know what that means but I'm sure it has to do with being real good at sports and stuff. Plus they do like hand signs and stuff which is super-legit. And they play defense so they totally aren't even affected by uf's crappy offense.

Look at these mfs lol

It's like a hostage video where they put the script in front of them and make them read.

Did you guys even watch the vid? Sht, those guys can do flips and other gymnastic moves, they must be good at footballing. And they said the sec is just...different. I don't know what that means but I'm sure it has to do with being real good at sports and stuff. Plus they do like hand signs and stuff which is super-legit. And they play defense so they totally aren't even affected by uf's crappy offense.

LOL. I watched the whole thing. They're the new DBU. They're from South Florida too. Exciting stuff.

IMG_7390.GIF
Look at these mfs lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sorry Bîtches. Meltdown clipped. If Peter Ariz says there's nothing here... It ain't a worry:

Capture+_2017-05-25-15-52-23.jpg

Lol at Pope decommitting from Miami to play in McEltooth's offense...

Capture+_2017-05-25-16-00-39.jpg

Last edited:
Pope would be the biggest jack*** in all of football if he went UiF over UM. That offense, during the greatest time in it's miserable existence, had a colossal bust in Percy harvin and their QB is now playing minor league baseball. If he leaves he will have just killed his career, but hey that's on him.

Cant figure out which one I hate more fsu or the lot lizards . **** I can't stand either of them

As a Cane fan for over 50 years Cane hate starts with UFAG and everyone else is behind that.....There is NO greater hate for anything than a Canes fans hate for the Turds..

Advertisement
Back