Tears Gator Tears

How do they go, so quickly, from we've sucked on offense for the past 7 years to we're on the verge of being one of the top offenses in the country, if Frank's is good???

View attachment 45486

"If the offense wasn't bad for the last seven years I'm pretty sure we'd have one of the more intimidating offenses with what we have coming back"

Just admire that statement!! That's amazing.

So the same "pieces" that were part of the bad offense...by coming back make the offense intimidating. Lol
Gaytor logic at it's finest!

Advertisement
wait.. Slaton wears a UM shirt and there isn't an additional 10 pages to this thread? is life even real? Smh.. I ran to this like..
View attachment 45489

hoping for at least 5 extra pages of tear.

They seem to be taking it pretty well. Wait, you don't think they're all cried out do you? Please tell me they aren't, what will I do for the rest of the summer?

They've got plenty of tears left. Just think of the losses on the field and in recruiting coupled with our successes. Moar tears are coming.

I have to wait for the season to start?

Tyrone2.jpg

This summer internship and classes are killing me. Just wanted pop in to say fck the gaytors before going to bed.

IMG_4419.jpg

Advertisement
Look at the weather Radar over gaynesville, the radar screen is red. That's some intense tears.

wait.. Slaton wears a UM shirt and there isn't an additional 10 pages to this thread? is life even real? Smh.. I ran to this like..
View attachment 45489

hoping for at least 5 extra pages of tear.

They seem to be taking it pretty well. Wait, you don't think they're all cried out do you? Please tell me they aren't, what will I do for the rest of the summer?

They've got plenty of tears left. Just think of the losses on the field and in recruiting coupled with our successes. Moar tears are coming.

I have to wait for the season to start?

View attachment 45490

No... A couple commits before then should help a little.

Advertisement
The thing is about slaton is im not really sure he would have had a place here given all the talent we are recruting on the DLINE and the kind of player he is. The guy is a space eating 3-4 NT not the lean athletic terror we are looking for to fit our 4-3 scheme he isnt a Kool guy in any way shape or form. TBH he projects best at guard and thats where he would play had he signed with us

We have one DT currently committed.

Lakeland was a gator pipeline for a long time . It's interesting being from Polk county how they seem to lost their grip on that school under coach castle < another cheater been turned in by several schools for taking other schools kids . Polk is not an open enrollment area

Yup, not too long ago when those kids from George Jenkins tried to go to Lakeland but FHSAA stopped it.

Advertisement
The only weapon they have is Callaway. None of their other "weapons"' scare anybody.

Well, tbh I don't think talent is the problem, not at the skill spots anyway. Guys like Scarlett would put up numbers behind a decent o-line. Cleveland, Hammond, etc. could have named their schools coming out a year ago. The backup RB Perine was personally recruited by Saban, and on and on. The issue is the trash can at OC, that whack *** 'prostyle' scheme, and what has been a **** o-line for years now. So yea...not much hope for ANY QB doing **** in that offense. If they get into the top 50 it'll be a miracle.

Advertisement
How do they go, so quickly, from we've sucked on offense for the past 7 years to we're on the verge of being one of the top offenses in the country, if Frank's is good???

View attachment 45486

"If the offense wasn't bad for the last seven years I'm pretty sure we'd have one of the more intimidating offenses with what we have coming back"

Just admire that statement!! That's amazing.

So the same "pieces" that were part of the bad offense...by coming back make the offense intimidating. Lol
Gaytor logic at it's finest!

Off-season Kool-aid is no joke! This is one of the more delusional takes I've seen.

Advertisement
Back