Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Lakeland was a gator pipeline for a long time . It's interesting being from Polk county how they seem to lost their grip on that school under coach castle < another cheater been turned in by several schools for taking other schools kids . Polk is not an open enrollment area

bb798475eda2eaf4d9c3d7350dbc28f3.jpg

Even ESPN hates them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
[TWEET]867144903264018434[/TWEET]
Look at slaton who signed with UF in a UM shirt at American heritage at their spring game lol

Look at slaton who signed with UF in a UM shirt at American heritage at their spring game lol

Well be seeing him soon at an all you can eat hotdogs contest in his near future . Slaton getting moved to og might push him over the top

Advertisement

Well be seeing him soon at an all you can eat hotdogs contest in his near future . Slaton getting moved to og might push him over the top

Nesta should tell the gator facqit to get out of that shirt, if he can. He chosed to go to the shark ******.

Advertisement
Advertisement
i wonder when their 2017 class has to enroll in school?

Interested to see if the Lakeland boy gets in .https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2689754.amp.html That was a last minute desperate pick up

I think they're waiting on his ACT score, if you're talking about Aldarious Lemons.
Hit the link shocked he got in . They had to find a loop hole to get him in . Robinson is who I'm talking about .

LOL!!! I don't think they're talking about Mike Rumph. I think they're talking about Gator d line coach Chris Rumph:

Capture+_2017-05-23-20-44-40.jpg

Slaton probably already regrets going there.

i wonder when their 2017 class has to enroll in school?

Interested to see if the Lakeland boy gets in .https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2689754.amp.html That was a last minute desperate pick up

I think they're waiting on his ACT score, if you're talking about Aldarious Lemons.
Hit the link shocked he got in . They had to find a loop hole to get him in . Robinson is who I'm talking about .

Capture+_2017-05-23-20-50-32.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back