Tears Gator Tears

I'm about to pull the trigger on a membership. They have a promotion going, paynone month and get 3 free...What should my name be? Going to fück wi them so hard

I assume if you start posting pro-miami stuff you'll probably be banned from their site. so, just know that going in.

It's gotta be a perfect blend of pumping sunshine and then bring critical of the program. Just enough so you don't get banned

When we get a new commit you gotta post it like you're ****ed at how well the Canes are doing but leave it to them to melt down. SUckgator51 will lose his shît with all the crying.

Advertisement
I'm definitely spreading rumors about certain 5 star recruits leaning UF's way...such and suchs cousin said _____ just gave Mac his word. He's a silent to us.

I'm thinking about friendlyshark as my name lol

Maybe shark bait? I don't want them to realize of the bat that I'm a troll lmao

I'm definitely spreading rumors about certain 5 star recruits leaning UF's way...such and suchs cousin said _____ just gave Mac his word. He's a silent to us.

You might want to not post the name here. They'll come on here eventually if they're not onto Gator Tears already.

Well whatever you do decide don't post the name here.

Well whatever you do decide don't post the name here.
[MENTION=13553]FIUMCane[/MENTION] can PM the Gator Tears diehards his screen name. I'd say anything with a shark is probably now compromised but it would be funny.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Enough with the names and no one should identify our guy(s) going forward if you realize who on their site is a Cane. The turds don't need to know who on their site is there to enhance the Gator Tears experience.

Don't worry when you guys see it, you'll know.

How about "FIUFGator"? We'll know it's U, and you're under the radar

Except not under the radar anymore.

You geniuses realize they read this thread, right?

You think Gator's fans can read?

Hopefully they can read, they don't have much to fight back with which will continue to diminish sending them back in the swamp. Consider this we are just "draining the swamp".

Advertisement
Back