Tears Gator Tears

Enough with the names and no one should identify our guy(s) going forward if you realize who on their site is a Cane. The turds don't need to know who on their site is there to enhance the Gator Tears experience.

Fearless leader with good strategies, RVA you dat man.

Advertisement
Enough with the names and no one should identify our guy(s) going forward if you realize who on their site is a Cane. The turds don't need to know who on their site is there to enhance the Gator Tears experience.

This thread is a source of joy to so many of us. Just trying to keep it on track and see it deliver more tears in quantity and quality.

This thread is a source of joy to so many of us. Just trying to keep it on track and see it deliver more tears in quantity and quality.

KInd of like a good orange, just keep squeeeeeezing out the juice, thanks for the joy that you spread, and the tears they bring.

Screenshot_20170514-084821.jpg

Love how they try to spin things by saying is he a take lol...motherfu*kers a water boy should be a take for you at this point

Last edited:
Advertisement

I was a Cane fan before you were a waste of a hardon in your daddy's pants...

...is pretty much exactly what a uf spy would say.

Yup, passive aggressive, childish, and stupid... ufag spy for sure.

It's a shame really. He spent a whole month trying to make that account look legit, then he went and blew it by trying a little too hard. A pro would have waited for an opportunity to sew real discord.

LMFAO... So if they don't get Tyson Campbell, here's the Gayturd reason why...

View attachment 45175

Lol at Marco Wilson. Could it be that many a great players see no redeeming value in playing for McEltooth and Shannon in Shîtsville???

LOL!!!!! Even Choad knows his bambino can't hold Ty's jockstrap. Or even Lil Pat's for that matter. Those slack-jawed yokels are gonna be ****ed when they find out they got least talented guy of those AH secondary prospects...

KInd of like a good orange, just keep squeeeeeezing out the juice, thanks for the joy that you spread, and the tears they bring.

Group effort here... [MENTION=5943]Canes2082[/MENTION], [MENTION=13553]FIUMCane[/MENTION] and and a bunch of us together make this what it is.

Advertisement

Group effort here... [MENTION=5943]Canes2082[/MENTION], [MENTION=13553]FIUMCane[/MENTION] and and a bunch of us together make this what it is.

As you know I am a frequent participant and obviously enjoy, I like the fact you are acknowledging those who make this a fun place,

Advertisement
I have access to see their board but I can't post....lord knows i wish I could lol...so for that 1 person who's gonna get a subscription to post I just want to say...
ffad48634fc6cd824f3b9bf201b67ddf_roger-roger-whats-our-vector-victor-i-j-k-airplane-quickmeme-a.jpeg

As you know I am a frequent participant and obviously enjoy, I like the fact you are acknowledging those who make this a fun place,

You're included of course! This should always be a fun happy thread for us.

Advertisement

RVA is the ultimate team player

IMG_1675.jpg

[MENTION=4271]Hstokes1447[/MENTION] good **** on bringing gator tears to life. It has provided constant entertainment during slow times.

Advertisement
Back