Tears Gator Tears

LMFAO... So if they don't get Tyson Campbell, here's the Gayturd reason why...

View attachment 45175

Lol at Marco Wilson. Could it be that many a great players see no redeeming value in playing for McEltooth and Shannon in Shîtsville???

Remember when Marco said he wanted to create his own path and not his brothers?

I guess he doesn't want to go in the way round of the draft lmao

Advertisement

View attachment 45175

Lol at Marco Wilson. Could it be that many a great players see no redeeming value in playing for McEltooth and Shannon in Shîtsville???

Yes, Campbell is afraid of competition...

That is why he is coming to be part of the most stacked DB class in recent memory when he joins his brothers in Storm18.

Silly turds

View attachment 45175

I was going to post that hahahaha...Campbell > Wilson all day...the "you guys recruited too many DBs" in 17 is a nice way of saying...I hate your fcking program and I would never go there to play for a shark molester.

It's between us and Ohio taint, which both have better competition coming in at DB. Clowns man just clowns

View attachment 45175

I was going to post that hahahaha...Campbell > Wilson all day...the "you guys recruited too many DBs" in 17 is a nice way of saying...I hate your fcking program and I would never go there to play for a shark molester.

It's between us and Ohio taint, which both have better competition coming in at DB. Clowns man just clowns

Shark molester!

Does anyone know the gender of the shark??? Trying to see if there's a pattern.

Capture+_2017-05-13-14-07-57.jpg

Advertisement

View attachment 45175

Lol Marco is the softest CB I've ever seen, Roy Livingstone from MNW ate his ****** lunch last year.

Which is the main reason why I was trying to tell people not to trip out when Marco picked UF, he's a *****, not a tough bone in his body & his Dad trashes Miami behind the scenes all the time.

Advertisement
I'm about to pull the trigger on a membership. They have a promotion going, paynone month and get 3 free...What should my name be? Going to fück wi them so hard

Advertisement
I'm about to pull the trigger on a membership. They have a promotion going, paynone month and get 3 free...What should my name be? Going to fück wi them so hard

I assume if you start posting pro-miami stuff you'll probably be banned from their site. so, just know that going in.

View attachment 45175

That is why he is coming to be part of the most stacked DB class in recent memory when he joins his brothers in Storm18.

Silly turds

Every team has these types of fans they put excuses to make themselves feel better I've read **** like that on here for years. Scared of competition talk is the biggest lie in recruiting.....when I first followed I thought it was true until u see bama load up then u know its bs a myth. Kids want to compete with the best especially elite players

View attachment 45175

Silly turds

Every team has these types of fans they put excuses to make themselves feel better I've read **** like that on here for years. Scared of competition talk is the biggest lie in recruiting.....when I first followed I thought it was true until u see bama load up then u know its bs a myth. Kids want to compete with the best especially elite players

Yup... Just glad it's not us anymore.

Advertisement

Sharkgator

Like sharnado lmao

Don't forget to cancel before it automatically renews. The only reason I haven't done it is because I will become too unproductive with the rest of my life. I'm tempted though. I would troll them like you're one of them. Feed their fears.

I assume if you start posting pro-miami stuff you'll probably be banned from their site. so, just know that going in.

It's gotta be a perfect blend of pumping sunshine and then bring critical of the program. Just enough so you don't get banned

Advertisement
Back