Tears Gator Tears

Serious question...did the gheytors forget that they've lost the last 7 out of 8 games against miami? Or to go even further...have only won 4 games against miami since 1978? Or that mark d****ingnofrio corched the game of his career against that pathetic program?

I'm just completely at a loss of where their false bravado comes from..it took their greatest offense ever to beat one of the worst miami teams in recent memory.

I'd cheer for Adolf Hitler before I ever wished success for a gheytor

Advertisement
Serious question...did the gheytors forget that they've lost the last 7 out of 8 games against miami? Or to go even further...have only won 4 games against miami since 1978? Or that mark d****ingnofrio corched the game of his career against that pathetic program?

I'm just completely at a loss of where their false bravado comes from..it took their greatest offense ever to beat one of the worst miami teams in recent memory.

Yeah... Can't go with you on Hitler, being ******, but I get the point. They have an unbelievable inflated sense of themselves and their place in the sport.

Yeah... Can't go with you on Hitler, being a human fcking being, but I get the point. They have an unbelievable inflated sense of themselves and their place in the sport.

Repairs complete.

Yeah... Can't go with you on Hitler, being ******, but I get the point. They have an unbelievable inflated sense of themselves and their place in the sport.

This is why every time I see the **** logo or some cumbag wearing it, I just want to slap the fūck out of them. These delusional toadstools actually think they're sports royalty.

Think about this. They're the #1 state school in the most football talent rich state in the country. They have the backing of the state treasury being a taxpayer supported institute. They generate tons more revenue than for example Miami does. They should be playing for NC's on the regular under those circumstances.

These fūcks don't realize they're actually epic UNDERACHIEVERS on a monumental scale.

Fūck the gator and everything they stand for.

Advertisement
Any Gator tears on this David Reese crystal ball run to Miami?

Screenshot_20170513-101732.jpg
Screenshot_20170513-101939.jpg

Last edited:
I'm to lazy to post it but I've seen in numerous threads, the idiots starting with the "flip Lingard" talk. I mean are they this fücking dumb? Wow

Advertisement
They're in the stages of denial at this point....some have come to acceptance , but most are still in denial.

They're holding on to hope that they'll flip recruits, but fact of the matter is the defensive coaches that were there putting guys in the league aren't there anymore and no kid that plays on offense wants to play in that horrible offense

Last edited:

Lol yeah not my best choice of wording, just couldn't think of a more accurate way of showing how much I hate those fvcks

Advertisement

This is why every time I see the **** logo or some cumbag wearing it, I just want to slap the fūck out of them. These delusional toadstools actually think they're sports royalty.

Think about this. They're the #1 state school in the most football talent rich state in the country. They have the backing of the state treasury being a taxpayer supported institute. They generate tons more revenue than for example Miami does. They should be playing for NC's on the regular under those circumstances.

These fūcks don't realize they're actually epic UNDERACHIEVERS on a monumental scale.

Fūck the gator and everything they stand for.

This is the OCCC version of sweet poetics. Dead on accurate in how many of us feel. And anything that ends in Fûck the gator is just exhilarating.

Yeah... Can't go with you on Hitler, being a human fcking being, but I get the point. They have an unbelievable inflated sense of themselves and their place in the sport.

Repairs complete.

Even better... Thanks!

Lol yeah not my best choice of wording, just couldn't think of a more accurate way of showing how much I hate those fvcks

No worries. We all hate those snide turds.

Advertisement
LMFAO... So if they don't get Tyson Campbell, here's the Gayturd reason why...

Capture+_2017-05-13-12-27-00.jpg

Lol at Marco Wilson. Could it be that many a great players see no redeeming value in playing for McEltooth and Shannon in Shîtsville???

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back