Tears Gator Tears

I've said this for a long time everyone they say " we'll flip your recruits "

I say ook...tell me 1 that turned out to be a stud and got drafted in the first round. It's always been a blessing in disguise when we didn't have to deal with them

That's because they don't know the difference between flipping someone and picking up the scraps when a team moves on from a recruit.

Perfect example is CJ Henderson, their prized flip. But we all know he was about to be a Cane before he pulled that BS at the all star game and got chewed out by the UM staff. So he gets butt hurt and runs to UiF, where he'll most likely not be able to accept the fact that he is very raw and needs to work his *** off to see the field.

Is the whole um staff yelling at him true? Where's Pete or someone in the know

From what I remember about the poster who brought forth the info and his credibility wasn't in question was the fact that CJ had a little bit of a hissy fit and Rumph nd Banda are the one that called him and said don't act that way don't do that and CJ got upset by it.

Thought it was just Rumph

Could have swore it was Banda also but I could be wrong.

Advertisement
I've said this for a long time everyone they say " we'll flip your recruits "

I say ook...tell me 1 that turned out to be a stud and got drafted in the first round. It's always been a blessing in disguise when we didn't have to deal with them

That's because they don't know the difference between flipping someone and picking up the scraps when a team moves on from a recruit.

Perfect example is CJ Henderson, their prized flip. But we all know he was about to be a Cane before he pulled that BS at the all star game and got chewed out by the UM staff. So he gets butt hurt and runs to UiF, where he'll most likely not be able to accept the fact that he is very raw and needs to work his *** off to see the field.

From what I remember about the poster who brought forth the info and his credibility wasn't in question was the fact that CJ had a little bit of a hissy fit and Rumph nd Banda are the one that called him and said don't act that way don't do that and CJ got upset by it.

Me too. I'm not sure but was it [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] who told us? I remember the words "he got all up in his feelings" or something similar which sounds like how dee would describe it.

Last edited:

Me too. I'm not sure but was it [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] who told us? I remember the words "he got all up in his feelings" or something similar which sounds like how dee would describe it.

Your right RVA it was Brooklyn...good memory.

I was wrong it wasn't Banda but Diaz and Rumph however it was Rumph that called him

Here's the post i found :

Brooklyndee said: View Post
The reason Henderson didn't come here is because of last weekend.

The long story starts at the all star game in orlando. Henderson found out he wasn't starting & took his pads off & walked off. Refused to be a back up.

When rumph & Diaz found out about it rumph called him up & snapped on him. Told him that's not what canes do. We don't need kids like that. Henderson as a result got in his feelings & didn't show up Sunday night like he was supposed to. Because of that & him doing what he did at the all star game we stopped all communication with him.

Since then bandy has tried to play peacemaker between the staff & him but the staff had no interest.

I was wrong it wasn't Banda but Diaz and Rumph however it was Rumph that called him

The long story starts at the all star game in orlando. Henderson found out he wasn't starting & took his pads off & walked off. Refused to be a back up.

When rumph & Diaz found out about it rumph called him up & snapped on him. Told him that's not what canes do. We don't need kids like that. Henderson as a result got in his feelings & didn't show up Sunday night like he was supposed to. Because of that & him doing what he did at the all star game we stopped all communication with him.

Since then bandy has tried to play peacemaker between the staff & him but the staff had no interest.

well i wont trust brook so thats just me.........hes the only one one said that so who da fuq knows. i dont think a team stops recruiting u for that

So Miami coaches yell at an uncommitted prospect at a game they have nothing to do with and every other team recruiting him doesn't care? DAT **** is flaky and doesn't make no sense to me. It really does not make sense to me.....we got guys on this staff playing chess so dat **** don't add up to me......I'm glad the kids not here I cud care less but cmon I know some of y'all have common sense

And how is he the only one with that story no one on earth has said that happened

If that was posted on the gator board we all wud be laughing about it here

Last edited:
Advertisement

well i wont trust brook so thats just me.........hes the only one one said that so who da fuq knows. i dont think a team stops recruiting u for that

I don't think we stopped recruiting him..i think he was 51-49% us and had supposedly committed silently to us. That was why the Gators weren't feeling confident. Then when this went down it upset him and tipped him back they're way.

Oh well old news now and the truth always lies somewhere in the middle...

I need to find some more gator tears and get back on track with this thread

Rumph is pretty old school, so that really doesn't surprise me. Richt was probably ****ed for a little while though until those 2018 commits started flowing in lol

Ahhh look they got jokes...well when 3 of their 4*s don't qualify it's gonna drop them below us.
Screenshot_20170511-134635.jpg

Lol does UF think they had the #1 class or we were ranked 50th....they literally finished 1 or 2 spots ahead of us and that was because they took some questionable kids at the last minute that have grade issues and character concerns

Last edited:
Ahhh look they got jokes...well when 3 of their 4*s don't qualify it's gonna drop them below us.
View attachment 45120

Lol does UF think they had the #1 class or we were ranked 50th....they literally finished 1 or 2 spots ahead of us and that was because they took some questionable kids at the last minute that have grade issues and character concerns

right now if i were them I would be salty as fuq but u still have the few like that its because we have had trouble closing over the years...............but u can tell this class is that turn so i aint worried. They got false hope

Advertisement

It was rumph mainly. Manny basically just supported rumphs decision to move on.

Last edited:

So Miami coaches yell at an uncommitted prospect at a game they have nothing to do with and every other team recruiting him doesn't care? DAT **** is flaky and doesn't make no sense to me. It really does not make sense to me.....we got guys on this staff playing chess so dat **** don't add up to me......I'm glad the kids not here I cud care less but cmon I know some of y'all have common sense

And how is he the only one with that story no one on earth has said that happened

The entire point was he had just silently committed then at an all star game pulled the biggest bytch move possible by refusing to play unless you're named starter. I don't think its crazy for a coaching staff to be ****ed that a commit (a silent one) was doing **** like that. at that point they called him, and Henderson didn't go on the visit the next day with Bandy like he was supposed to. At that point the staff just gave up on him. Doesn't seem hard to understand to me.
And he was supposed to play in the allstar game, yet didn't even play a snap, and he didn't get hurt....so why didn't he play in the game?. Then I'm pretty sure Pete or someone else on here, reported that Henderson was supposed to visit with Bandy the next day to watch film, but never did? And in a matter of 3 days, Pete went from saying Henderson was committed to us during the all star game practices to saying he was going to UF after he didn't show up to the meeting.

It was rumph mainly. Manny basically just supported rumphs decision to move on.

They really let rumph make that call tho? He's not even the hc or was hc of that particular game

When rumph & Diaz found out about it rumph called him up & snapped on him. Told him that's not what canes do. We don't need kids like that. Henderson as a result got in his feelings & didn't show up Sunday night like he was supposed to. Because of that & him doing what he did at the all star game we stopped all communication with him. So let's just say he ends up a first rounder let's just say (which I doubt). Who won that battle? Rumph will take a L if so because of a all star game he has no business dealing with. They only told Miami this and no other school...bama wanted him uf too....this story has too many holes IMO. Would love @peter Ariz @dmoney to chime in on this

The entire point was he had just silently committed then at an all star game pulled the biggest bytch move possible by refusing to play unless you're named starter. I don't think its crazy for a coaching staff to be ****ed that a commit (a silent one) was doing **** like that. at that point they called him, and Henderson didn't go on the visit the next day with Bandy like he was supposed to. At that point the staff just gave up on him. Doesn't seem hard to understand to me.
And he was supposed to play in the allstar game, yet didn't even play a snap, and he didn't get hurt....so why didn't he play in the game?. Then I'm pretty sure Pete or someone else on here, reported that Henderson was supposed to visit with Bandy the next day to watch film, but never did? And in a matter of 3 days, Pete went from saying Henderson was committed to us during the all star game practices to saying he was going to UF after he didn't show up to the meeting.

So they (the all star game coaches). Who have nothing to do with Miami called Miami n said he's mad? They sabotaged his recruiting because a player was upset.....that **** makes hella sense.

Advertisement
I'll never understand what happened there but I cud care less that ni99@ had a slender man frame n could run.

When rumph & Diaz found out about it rumph called him up & snapped on him. Told him that's not what canes do. We don't need kids like that. Henderson as a result got in his feelings & didn't show up Sunday night like he was supposed to. Because of that & him doing what he did at the all star game we stopped all communication with him. So let's just say he ends up a first rounder let's just say (which I doubt). Who won that battle? Rumph will take a L if so because of a all star game he has no business dealing with. They only told Miami this and no other school...bama wanted him uf too....this story has too many holes IMO. Would love @peter Ariz @dmoney to chime in on this

So they (the all star game coaches). Who have nothing to do with Miami called Miami n said he's mad? They sabotaged his recruiting because a player was upset.....that **** makes hella sense.

It's a tight circle in the coaching world....plus there were other commits there. It's not unfathomable that it made it's way back to Coral Gables very quickly. That's diva bullsh*t

It's a tight circle in the coaching world....plus there were other commits there. It's not unfathomable that it made it's way back to Coral Gables very quickly. That's diva bullsh*t

I had a feeling back then that it came from one of our commits and if I had to guess, I'd guess that Trajan Bandy let the coaches know what's up but that's just my guess. No facts.

Advertisement

Personally I could care in the least your outlook on me but your comprehension is lacking. Rumph & Baez both were at the game. Had nothing to do with a phone call from coaches to them. Lastly issues like that & car less cause schools tho stop recruiting kids on the regular. If you can't understand the bigger picture after looking at this kids recruitment up to that point & then finally climbing towards that & him not showing up for film study with your position coach as well then im not sure what your vision of um football really is.

View attachment 45120

right now if i were them I would be salty as fuq but u still have the few like that its because we have had trouble closing over the years...............but u can tell this class is that turn so i aint worried. They got false hope

Their leader has chimed in on this now calling us out:

Capture+_2017-05-12-04-08-45.jpg

LOL at SUckGator51 thinking this makes us furious. It makes us laugh at you dumbass.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back