Tears Gator Tears

The Gayturd nerd approach to recruiting:

View attachment 45085

The must spray the windows of that bus with cherry flavor or something. all the great gaytor qb's LOL
Those three turds were a combined 69 tds to 91 ints for a little over 11k yards in the NFL. You could **** near double their combined tds and yards and still not reach Bernie by himself.

window_licker.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pete should say " have you seen your offense the past six years"? You should actually be the one worrying.

Any inside news on wether or not Lemons, Slaton, or Robinson are going to qualify? Heard there was some issues. I want the premium tears.

Last edited:
Any inside news on wether or not Lemons, Slaton, or Robinson are going to qualify? Heard there was some issues. I want the premium tears.

I've seen on the board where Luke has tried to gently warn them but they are not listening to him

Advertisement

I've seen on the board where Luke has tried to gently warn them but they are not listening to him

If they don't qualify does 247 update the class rankings?

I think so. I remember them expressing concern about that a month or so back and I pointed out that we were forward focused on 2018 while their board was concerned with where their last class ranked.

If they don't qualify does 247 update the class rankings?

I think so. I remember them expressing concern about that a month or so back and I pointed out that we were forward focused on 2018 while their board was concerned with where their last class ranked.

That is correct and I think McElwain was more concerned with the image that his class was a top 10 by Taking Chances on two players or three that may not even qualify

Advertisement
Advertisement

And its ok....... I think I should call the cops he's a potential suicide......Fûck him he's a gayturd I hope he goes the same way as aaron hernandez.....cowards

Easy Loyal, my man... These porsters are just turds not murderers. Besides, if they all went the way of that guy, there'd be no more Gator Tears....and we love Gator Tears!

Advertisement
Back