Tears Gator Tears

Ahhh look they got jokes...well when 3 of their 4*s don't qualify it's gonna drop them below us.
View attachment 45120

Lol does UF think they had the #1 class or we were ranked 50th....they literally finished 1 or 2 spots ahead of us and that was because they took some questionable kids at the last minute that have grade issues and character concerns

right now if i were them I would be salty as fuq but u still have the few like that its because we have had trouble closing over the years...............but u can tell this class is that turn so i aint worried. They got false hope

Their leader has chimed in on this now calling us out:

View attachment 45132

LOL at SUckGator51 thinking this makes us furious. It makes us laugh at you dumbass.

When do we find out if Slaton, Lemmons, and the WR (always forget his name) that got arrested, qualify. Those are the tears I'm looking forward to the most...

Advertisement
Ahhh look they got jokes...well when 3 of their 4*s don't qualify it's gonna drop them below us.
View attachment 45120

Lol does UF think they had the #1 class or we were ranked 50th....they literally finished 1 or 2 spots ahead of us and that was because they took some questionable kids at the last minute that have grade issues and character concerns

right now if i were them I would be salty as fuq but u still have the few like that its because we have had trouble closing over the years...............but u can tell this class is that turn so i aint worried. They got false hope

Their leader has chimed in on this now calling us out:

View attachment 45132

LOL at SUckGator51 thinking this makes us furious. It makes us laugh at you dumbass.

When do we find out if Slaton, Lemmons, and the WR (always forget his name) that got arrested, qualify. Those are the tears I'm looking forward to the most...

Lol. Look who's up! Not sure. I thought I saw end of May / June somewhere.

LOL at GatorBait writer, Flake Jacoby, dreaming about Nesta Silvera going from being coached by Kool to flipping to the turds.

Capture+_2017-05-12-08-38-24.jpg

Alright the dumb shark fu*ckers are at it again...Now this one has a mock and thinks they'll get 5* QB Fields....flip not only Silvera but get ready for this.....JOBE lmao can't make this sh*t up
Screenshot_20170512-171836.jpg

Advertisement
What the fück are these guys smoking. Jesus cristo I'm not saying Jobe doesn't flip...I'm saying if he flips, it won't be to the turds.. lmao do these retards think they're Bama?

Alright the dumb shark fu*ckers are at it again...Now this one has a mock and thinks they'll get 5* QB Fields....flip not only Silvera but get ready for this.....JOBE lmao can't make this sh*t up
View attachment 45148

Whoa... You have access to GatorFanSeth's mock class in VIP... Nice. Is he projecting John Campbell and David Reese there too?

He Did a dream mock class too and the names on here will crack you up.
Dream mock (for the real pumpers)

Last edited:
What the fück are these guys smoking. Jesus cristo I'm not saying Jobe doesn't flip...I'm saying if he flips, it won't be to the turds.. lmao do these retards think they're Bama?

You can't make their inflated sense of self up. It's going to be funny as shît when they crash.

View attachment 45148

Whoa... You have access to GatorFanSeth's mock class in VIP... Nice. Is he projecting John Campbell and David Reese there too?

Campbell yes Reese no....

Advertisement
Them mfs are silly, they are most likely going to get some kids like gouriage, barnes, burney, a few more olineman but lol at flipping silvera and jobe

This is like the foreplay, they are going to get ***ed, and then and only then will satisfaction be met with their tears.

Screenshot_20170512-202906.jpg

Look at this fat *** @thomasgoldkamp if you wanna tweet him.... try to stir sh*t up...fat was gator mod

WTF you care what Richt does?? I'm sure he's licking his chops to kill these Gators in 2019

Advertisement
Advertisement
They are starting to sound like nole fans thinking they are getting everybody....they will need at least 40 scholarships to get everyone they want and they will undoubtedly break all records with 4 and 5 stars with this class......gtfoh......only thing they are getting is free passes to sea world to see their coach ******* a shark.

Advertisement
Back