Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Grades are one of the most important aspects in all of this, got to take of that first before anything else

And the problem these kids don't get is the lower the ACT/SAT score, the higher the grades have to be. And vice versa. Grades can help a low standardized test score.

Supposedly the test score is Zipperer's problem....

The real question is when do you redo the math on recruiting classes for non-qualifiers? Is it a more likely than not standard like in accounting or law?

Look, you KNOW that they will re-re-re-do the Recruiting Class Calculator in 2021 when he eventually enrolls at Florida.

Dateline August 2021 - Breaking news from Thomas Goldkamp - UF's 2019 re-re-re-calculated recruiting class BACK IN THE TOP 20!

It's gonna happen. Trust the Gaytor Prosezz (servers)...

Coming strong with the "Blockhead" blast. Hahaha. I don't think anyone has been called a blockhead since like 1965.

Well, we all know he MEANT to use the n-word, but he isn't trying to be racist (just honest), so he used "blockhead" instead.

Advertisement
9FEA0ADF-0F1C-4499-89AE-8111FFE1C209.jpeg

Advertisement
Look, you KNOW that they will re-re-re-do the Recruiting Class Calculator in 2021 when he eventually enrolls at Florida.

Dateline August 2021 - Breaking news from Thomas Goldkamp - UF's 2019 re-re-re-calculated recruiting class BACK IN THE TOP 20!

It's gonna happen. Trust the Gaytor Prosezz (servers)...

I am half surprised one of them has not tried to make a program to run updates on past classes in real time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When does Mac realize...

"He's still proud of himself for the ******, borderline top 10 class he managed to slide in to a few months ago. Back to lazy bull**** with he and his staff.

Miami of all people. No amount of sunshine pumping can explain away why they're doing what they're doing and Mac continues to fiddle around like the goofy ole fart he is on the trail."

"I agree. Miami is loading up right now on recruits. You can't tell me that Miami's external factors are better than ours. We have nicer facilities, stadium, resources and etc. We now have coaches that most would agree are relatively good recruiters to assist Mac. So what is left to blame?-Mac. I know it's only March but it sure is starting out very similar to the past."

View attachment 43837

View attachment 44387
Image by [MENTION=1138]canewill[/MENTION]

Flashback to the Original

Advertisement
Back