Tears Gator Tears

Here is to 1,000 pages of Gaytor Tears. Thank you @RVACane for the amazing screen shots.
A lot of posters with the support of a number of readers have all made this possible. Thank you all for everything we do together. This thread really has stuck mostly by it’s mission. The camaraderie has been steller.

It’s mostly self-enforced rule has been a model example. @IndayArtHauz has helped maintain the integrity of this thread and @pcitycane and @OBLIVION have stepped in from time to time as well.

@Dwinstitles told me in another thread way back that there should be a “Gator Tears thread. @Hstokes1447 penned it fairly immediately and everyone jumped aboard. I would’ve thought that it would be fun for a couple of days and then run its course but it just kept going.

@DMoney, @Andrew and @LuCane - you guys have 1,000 pages of on point Tears and the most viewed, most posted in and most successful thread in CIS history... and still going.

The gaytors give us endless ammunition. This wouldn’t be possible without their smug arrogance and idiocy.

Advertisement
A lot of posters with the support of a number of readers have all made this possible. Thank you all for everything we do together. This thread really has stuck mostly by it’s mission. The camaraderie has been steller.

It’s mostly self-enforced rule has been a model example. @IndayArtHauz has helped maintain the integrity of this thread and @pcitycane and @OBLIVION have stepped in from time to time as well.

@Dwinstitles told me in another thread way back that there should be a “Gator Tears thread. @Hstokes1447 penned it fairly immediately and everyone jumped aboard. I would’ve thought that it would be fun for a couple of days and then run its course but it just kept going.

@DMoney, @Andrew and @LuCane - you guys have 1,000 pages of on point Tears and the most viewed, most posted in and most successful thread in CIS history... and still going.

The gaytors give us endless ammunition. This wouldn’t be possible without their smug arrogance and idiocy.

Whoever gets the check should be thanking you. Page views mean money.

This thread is money. Simple as that.

I need to include my 2 favorite “Gator Tears” gifs on the 1,000th page:

06CDB6E5-E0A5-4F75-873E-C1D94E3FD38A.gif

7946ECD4-65B1-4DBE-9B96-698FF1560F36.gif

#IndayKillsTrollsDead

Advertisement
Whoever gets the check should be thanking you. Page views mean money.

This thread is money. Simple as that.
Everyone, bro. I do my part for certain but so many of us, including you, do a lot here as well.

All of those screenshots and trolls on the gaytor board from @Canes2082 and @Zbrod95 carried this thread over a tough hump when it could’ve died. I can’t name every contributor bc so many step up. People joined CIS because they wanted to see the screenshots, @OriginalGatorHater for one.

This has been a great place for me and I have made friends here as well- something that’s not always easy for a guy to do as he ages. This place has been like a 2nd family to me as I am often not near much family being far from Miami Beach and I only have my kids part-time. I find that you really get back what you put into it. It makes me happy to see everyone enjoying themselves in here.

Regardless of what goes on in the rest of the board’s threads, it makes me happy to know that any good Cane can come in here and post in peace as long as they are respectful of the Tears spirit in here.

Advertisement

Completely agree.

We may argue on other threads, but on Gaytor Tears we have a common enemy.

I am eagerly awaiting the day that we roll over from 1 million page views to 2 million page views. I wish we still had the old format that showed the precise number of page views.

Fake “Dbu” putting out a lot of trash players at the position sheesh.

It is a good thing they hung their hat on winston which got me to just stop caring. They actually picked up another year option on him? Guess I will eventually find out he and winston got some big contract to carry on getting to the top of the draft every year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It is a good thing they hung their hat on winston which got me to just stop caring. They actually picked up another year option on him? Guess I will eventually find out he and winston got some big contract to carry on getting to the top of the draft every year.

If the Suckaneers decide to re-sign Rapeist Winston, they need to sign Ronald Darby to help destroy all evidence in Winston's future crimes.

Fake “Dbu” putting out a lot of trash players at the position sheesh. Hated it when the Bucs drafted Hargreaves smfh

I went to college with the Glazers and was friendly with 2 of them. They were nice kids then and you’d never know that they came from so much. Joel was actually a monster Dolphins fan. One of his best friends was a good friend of mine and we watched some Fins games together.

Advertisement
Back