Tears Gator Tears

I went to college with the Glazers and was friendly with 2 of them. They were nice kids then and you’d never know that they came from so much. Joel was actually a monster Dolphins fan. One of his best friends was a good friend of mine and we watched some Fins games together.

Did you go to Tulane? I know a lot of the family went there or they have ties to the school. I graduated from there in 06.

Advertisement
Here's to 1000 gents and another 1000 more....

Congrats everyone. The biggest thanks of them all... goes to da gaytor. This amazing thread, that I check on a daily basis, never fails to deliver. Some of these long boring days have certainly been made better thanks to all who make this thread possible. I said it before and I will stand by it... Miami beats UF on August 24th or whenever it is... RVA WILL BE A MADE MAN.

Advertisement
Congrats everyone. The biggest thanks of them all... goes to da gaytor. This amazing thread, that I check on a daily basis, never fails to deliver. Some of these long boring days have certainly been made better thanks to all who make this thread possible. I said it before and I will stand by it... Miami beats UF on August 24th or whenever it is... RVA WILL BE A MADE MAN.
As long as it’s not like Tommy (Joe Pesci) in Goodfella’s MADE.

You have to love these Gaytor "alums".

One guy calls EJ Manuel a draft "buff" instead of bust.

Another guy (with UF alum in his screen name) can't differentiate between "roll" and "role".

And don't even get me started on Williamtheracistgator.

Let's also not forget the irony of the gators making fun of 1st round busts. They produce the most busts in the NFL based on statistics.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love how they're still crunching numbers, trying to justify their recruiting class ranking. Here's a hint gaytor *****, if you don't have any good incoming players at positions of need, the little class rank number is meaning less. Much like FSU who has signed 10,000 4 star players who all play the same position and nobody to play any other positions, the gates are stacking all their chips in one or two baskets with nothing to show but JAGs at other positions. "But our recruiting class was still ranked 14, bro".

Advertisement
I didn't know this.... I'm dying over here. LMAO
I didn’t know it either. Now it’s even funnier. Now I realize why they were talking about kids who don’t qualify enrolling in the fall temporarily or some crazy recruiting ponzi scheme they were discussing so they could try to get credit in the rankings. Lol. What losers.

Advertisement
Back