Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
41A3C306-B7D0-40FF-9C31-DF1EB929B64D.png
AC15290A-2944-4275-B845-D9CD461ACC77.png

Advertisement
A lot of posters with the support of a number of readers have all made this possible. Thank you all for everything we do together. This thread really has stuck mostly by it’s mission. The camaraderie has been steller.

It’s mostly self-enforced rule has been a model example. @IndayArtHauz has helped maintain the integrity of this thread and @pcitycane and @OBLIVION have stepped in from time to time as well.

@Dwinstitles told me in another thread way back that there should be a “Gator Tears thread. @Hstokes1447 penned it fairly immediately and everyone jumped aboard. I would’ve thought that it would be fun for a couple of days and then run its course but it just kept going.

@DMoney, @Andrew and @LuCane - you guys have 1,000 pages of on point Tears and the most viewed, most posted in and most successful thread in CIS history... and still going.

The gaytors give us endless ammunition. This wouldn’t be possible without their smug arrogance and idiocy.
Thanks for mentioning me RVA we may disagree at times but its all love for the team.....always interested in reading what u bring to the board. We all here for our laughs and opinions and we all root for the same team

On the Gator site you are posting from
They have a lot in VIP so we can’t see it without a membership. If someone starts certain types of threads or makes anti-gaytor comments, they get locked/deleted too

Advertisement
Thanks for mentioning me RVA we may disagree at times but its all love for the team.....always interested in reading what u bring to the board. We all here for our laughs and opinions and we all root for the same team
Lol. I didn’t realized we disagreed on things. I always enjoy your takes including your views on bags and elite recruiters.

Lol. I didn’t realized we disagreed on things. I always enjoy your takes including your views on bags and elite recruiters.
No cause I think UMs done as far as elite and no one can turn it around its too late. Hoping to ve wrong but the recruiting isnt fixed the way Smart fixed UGA. Thats what i was waiting for....so i stay away from the debates its pointless to me. Until i see that i will have hope my hope is gone

GatorChomp813 655
23 hours agovia Mobile

UpstateGator said... (original post)
Anyone else not expected to qualify? I pretty much believe any negative rumor now.. including Keon not qualifying.
The players who had notable grade concerns during the recruiting process were Zipp, Henderson, Black, and Hammond, from what I remember

Hopefully some more tears coming real soon

Last edited:
No cause I think UMs done as far as elite and no one can turn it around its too late. Hoping to ve wrong but the recruiting isnt fixed the way Smart fixed UGA. Thats what i was waiting for....so i stay away from the debates its pointless to me. Until i see that i will have hope my hope is gone
We’re not built the same way as the bag schools. We don’t have the same culture in the wealth of our alumni and fan base. We’re going to have to find a way to succeed that will work for us and I don’t have a solution unfortunately.

I do think that if we can start to win and show promise, we can increase our talent base and be competitive. We can get more quality recruits for certain without bagging up. But from there we will have another gap to close and that’s where the bag schools can close kids we can’t.

The good news is that F$U and the gaytors both have problems and we have a chance to be the top school in the State again. That’s the step we have to take next, along with dominating our division.

Advertisement
A lot of posters with the support of a number of readers have all made this possible. Thank you all for everything we do together. This thread really has stuck mostly by it’s mission. The camaraderie has been steller.

It’s mostly self-enforced rule has been a model example. @IndayArtHauz has helped maintain the integrity of this thread and @pcitycane and @OBLIVION have stepped in from time to time as well.

@Dwinstitles told me in another thread way back that there should be a “Gator Tears thread. @Hstokes1447 penned it fairly immediately and everyone jumped aboard. I would’ve thought that it would be fun for a couple of days and then run its course but it just kept going.

@DMoney, @Andrew and @LuCane - you guys have 1,000 pages of on point Tears and the most viewed, most posted in and most successful thread in CIS history... and still going.

The gaytors give us endless ammunition. This wouldn’t be possible without their smug arrogance and idiocy.
And thank you to the University of Florida for making this all possible.

Advertisement
We’re not built the same way as the bag schools. We don’t have the same culture in the wealth of our alumni and fan base. We’re going to have to find a way to succeed that will work for us and I don’t have a solution unfortunately.

I do think that if we can start to win and show promise, we can increase our talent base and be competitive. We can get more quality recruits for certain without bagging up. But from there we will have another gap to close and that’s where the bag schools can close kids we can’t.

The good news is that F$U and the gaytors both have problems and we have a chance to be the top school in the State again. That’s the step we have to take next, along with dominating our division.

Larry coker, randy Shannon, and Al golden had elite classes. Don't trip.

Manny will get his chance.

Larry coker, randy Shannon, and Al golden had elite classes. Don't trip.
SMU was bagging it up in the Ron Meyer days. Bags aren’t new but it’s definitely evolved...even since Shannon was here. I think we can get to where we are getting top tier classes again. I think there are some kids looking for bags that we’ll never get. I think the days of totally locking down recruiting in the State of Miami are not returning on that level because it’s a different world with different athletes.

Advertisement
Back