Tears Gator Tears

SMU was bagging it up in the Ron Meyer days. Bags aren’t new but it’s definitely evolved...even since Shannon was here. I think we can get to where we are getting top tier classes again. I think there are some kids looking for bags that we’ll never get. I think the days of totally locking down recruiting in the State of Miami are not returning on that level because it’s a different world with different athletes.

Agree with you on all points.

I'll add we can still get to Clemson level IF we take advantage like them.

Take advantage of easy schedule

Win the big games with coaching and players

Repeat

Win what we're supposed to win, play up to the big game and sky's the limit. Very easy though for fall into 9 win for life territory. It's a trendy world we are living in.

Advertisement
No cause I think UMs done as far as elite and no one can turn it around its too late. Hoping to ve wrong but the recruiting isnt fixed the way Smart fixed UGA. Thats what i was waiting for....so i stay away from the debates its pointless to me. Until i see that i will have hope my hope is gone

C'mon, man. You need to get out of that negative headspace. Positive vibes... or, at least, negative vibes towards uif in this thread.

C'mon, man. You need to get out of that negative headspace. Positive vibes... or, at least, negative vibes towards uif in this thread.
Fuq uf lol

I just believe what i believe. I get the whole positive vibe thing i try but whwn i look at how the landscape is the cheating i have no hope. U cant beat cheating u just cant. When the miami herald said a coach on our staff said other teams r cheating what can u possibly do. That was my confirmation that we fuqed....my opinion became fact

SMU was bagging it up in the Ron Meyer days. Bags aren’t new but it’s definitely evolved...even since Shannon was here. I think we can get to where we are getting top tier classes again. I think there are some kids looking for bags that we’ll never get. I think the days of totally locking down recruiting in the State of Miami are not returning on that level because it’s a different world with different athletes.

OU and Texas oil tycoons in the 70’s is what made smu’s oil tycoons starting bagging. Those two are the og’s, AM was also a big dawg too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You wanna win in the recruiting game. You gotta be winning ships or at the very least. you better be in the CFP talks. Plus have that green game going.

You will always have them random stars that just don't give a **** and are down for that local school, but most just don't care.

By the rankings they were elite.
I always thought all thise coaches never had elite classes. Mark got closest and his misses made the class ok.....if he closed on guys he was suppose to after a ten win year it would have been elite. The 10 win thing that year became a myth at least cause people said win ten and they will come. So many signs point to bags.....i think we win ten this year as well.

I always thought all thise coaches never had elite classes. Mark got closest and his misses made the class ok.....if he closed on guys he was suppose to after a ten win year it would have been elite. The 10 win thing that year became a myth at least cause people said win ten and they will come. So many signs point to bags.....i think we win ten this year as well.
Randy had a #1 class one year.

Advertisement
We’re not built the same way as the bag schools. We don’t have the same culture in the wealth of our alumni and fan base. We’re going to have to find a way to succeed that will work for us and I don’t have a solution unfortunately.

I do think that if we can start to win and show promise, we can increase our talent base and be competitive. We can get more quality recruits for certain without bagging up. But from there we will have another gap to close and that’s where the bag schools can close kids we can’t.

The good news is that F$U and the gaytors both have problems and we have a chance to be the top school in the State again. That’s the step we have to take next, along with dominating our division.
Just between The Rock, The Profit, Bag Lady Soffer, and Gloria Estefan...Our Alumni is plenty rich...dudes just need to put their dollars to work!

I’m not following. What’s the bottom line here?

So UFailure and USF made a deal for a series. So what?
He's trying to troll us for scheduling USF but he doesn't even realize UiF scheduled them last year. I can see how it looks like he was talking about his own team but he was definitely trying to troll Miami looking at some of the tweets before that. Just another schedule superiority delusion by them, the same team that hyped up Colorado.

Dude is a clown. Truly delusional.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He's trying to troll us for scheduling USF but he doesn't even realize UiF scheduled them last year. I can see how it looks like he was talking about his own team but he was definitely trying to troll Miami looking at some of the tweets before that. Just another schedule superiority delusion by them, the same team that hyped up Colorado.
View attachment 85569
View attachment 85570
View attachment 85571

Oh ok, I understand now. That wasn’t clear to me from my first look, now it is.

Remember, this tard is that uncle silk, the guy that drove 45 minutes to settle a Twitter beef, and then chickened out of the square up because he was wearing dollar general slides - according to him he would have gone in hot if not for those dollar joints on his feet.

This is the level of intellect and maturity you’re dealing with here.

View attachment 85569
View attachment 85570
View attachment 85571

Silkk makes me laugh every now and then but as I was telling my FSU friend, he kinda a lame for a 40 year old dude.

I’m not following. What’s the bottom line here?

So UFailure and USF made a deal for a series. So what?

UF's fanbase flocks to some loser called Unkle Silk. He was trying to troll Miami for scheduling a home-and-home series with USF. The irony is, UF has the same exact arrangement. Point being, they're uneducated dip****s.

Advertisement
Back