Tears Gator Tears

His parents and the system failed this kid.
He failed himself.

His parents also failed him by not stressing the importance of an education and a work ethic towards school and not just sports.

Kids really need to start taking responsibility for their actions, and saying this is on anyone but him is a cop out.

I'm sure there were others that went to his same school and had the same teachers, but actually put in the work and showed up to class and they can make it into colleges yet went through the same "system" that supposedly failed this young man.

It is on him and his lazy parents.

He a **** anyways, so **** em.

Advertisement
He failed himself.

His parents also failed him by not stressing the importance of an education and a work ethic towards school and not just sports.

Kids really need to start taking responsibility for their actions, and saying this is on anyone but him is a cop out.

I'm sure there were others that went to his same school and had the same teachers, but actually put in the work and showed up to class and they can make it into colleges yet went through the same "system" that supposedly failed this young man.

It is on him and his lazy parents.

He a **** anyways, so **** em.

Lets not act like these 4 star football players dont have more options and special treatment compared to average students also.

We sure this black Kodak guys still alive?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I was dissapointed all last year as the turds squeaked out that 10 win season, but oh how it has made their offseason catastrophe even the more enjoyable. They were all riding high “mullet the gawd” “top ten class” etc.. To see it come crashing down in typical gayturd fashion without a game being played is simply bliss. If we beat them in august gator tears will be @ 2k pages by the time they play their 2nd game this season.

Lets not act like these 4 star football players dont have more options and special treatment compared to average students also.
I get that, but it is 100% on the kid for taking the easy way out his whole academic life that eventually caught up to him.

He knew that he is trying to play college football, and he knows that to do that, you need grades.

Show up to class and put in a little work and you will make it into college to play football, especially if you are an elite recruit.

This kid must have done absolutely nothing to be in the situation he is in, and that is on him and nobody else.

Stop making excuses for kids being too **** lazy to do what everyone else is doing to get ahead in life.

Advertisement
I get that, but it is 100% on the kid for taking the easy way out his whole academic life that eventually caught up to him.

He knew that he is trying to play college football, and he knows that to do that, you need grades.

Show up to class and put in a little work and you will make it into college to play football, especially if you are an elite recruit.

This kid must have done absolutely nothing to be in the situation he is in, and that is on him and nobody else.

Stop making excuses for kids being too **** lazy to do what everyone else is doing to get ahead in life.

I was agreeing with you. I meant that a lot of these athletes get special treatment and this kid still fuc ked it up. Definitely on him and no one else.

While as a senior he is a grown man and can make his own decisions, we don't know his family life or parents so hard to blame them, however after reading the note he wrote, there is no way in **** this man should be a HS senior, this started when he was much younger and likely getting pushed through the system because he could ball, then as a kid he learns do the bare minimum, you pass and play, that is not on the kid as he was a kid at that point.

But not the place, this is tears, we all agree we are happy for the gator meltdown and not rooting for kids to flunk out of school.....

Williamthegator has to be a troll. No way in two days he was dumb enough to post a racist comment about players and now this incoherent tweet. "our smarter student athletes" wow.

Never, ever, underestimate the stupidity, false sense of entitlement, and outright bigotry of the slack-jawed, inbred, jorts-wearing, cousin-*******, meth-abusing, woman-beating, delusional fanbase known as the gheytors. If you think something is beneath them, or too stupid to be true, the lizard will prove you wrong every time.

Advertisement
I was dissapointed all last year as the turds squeaked out that 10 win season, but oh how it has made their offseason catastrophe even the more enjoyable. They were all riding high “mullet the gawd” “top ten class” etc.. To see it come crashing down in typical gayturd fashion without a game being played is simply bliss. If we beat them in august gator tears will be @ 2k pages by the time they play their 2nd game this season.
Look at the shît Mullet talked aimed at UGA just a week or so ago concerning 14,000 games since UGA won a title and kids transferring out as the gaytor faithful cheered it on. UGA, under Kirby Smart, owns UiF on and off the field. You’d think he had Saban’s track record. I couldn’t believe he would be so idiotic as to gift wrap that to UGA and put that on his team as well. This personality of his probably is a good part of why he was passed over by UM twice for the HC job.

go listen to this trash...geeez. they are so concerned about the rankings...both host sound like guys whose balls haven't dropped yet

Advertisement
Never recruited him. And there are other kids that we haven't recruited that didn't decide to crap on the hometown school. Recognize that Miami didn't recruit you, go to a different school and prove that they should've recruited you. Don't act like a scorned chick on twitter.

We actually invited him to campus for an unofficial visit then ignored him the whole time.

Advertisement
Back