Tears Gator Tears

Aight bruh. I dont follow or listen to pundits. I watch tape and follow people who are usually spot on in their evaluations. I know what I'm talking about or at least have an idea.

The combine was confirmation that he wasnt as stiff as he seemed at times and taller than most expected. Not just speed.

Avoids contact? You sound like our fans when I said Derwin James was a top 10 talent. Dont know what you're talking about. UF isnt asking a 200 lbs DB to play near the LOS if he isnt physical and avoids contact. Check out his LSU tape if you'd like.

Get the **** out of gator tears

Advertisement
Advertisement

They couldn't find any updated footage. This is what happens when they got too scared and stopped scheduling us.

Advertisement
Pretty hungover right now but I'm starting to think we may boat race these ********.

Those Frank stats against competent teams are Rosier-esque.

It's all about pressure, if the front 4 eats and limits the running game they're in big trouble. If our OL can play an average game we ****n.

ppl who say "gator bait" most certainly use sperm as mouth wash.

Agree, also, maybe I am a little too country for thinking this way but "gator bait" typically refers to using bait to lure in or trap a gator. I have caught plenty of gator using "bait" so I dont think the reference even has the intended usage.

"Miami lives in the past". Lmao they had to bring out the black and white highlights.

Did they put the gator flop as part of their highlights?!? at the :20 or :21 second mark????

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back