Tears Gator Tears

Aight bruh. I dont follow or listen to pundits. I watch tape and follow people who are usually spot on in their evaluations. I know what I'm talking about or at least have an idea.

The combine was confirmation that he wasnt as stiff as he seemed at times and taller than most expected. Not just speed.

Avoids contact? You sound like our fans when I said Derwin James was a top 10 talent. Dont know what you're talking about. UF isnt asking a 200 lbs DB to play near the LOS if he isnt physical and avoids contact. Check out his LSU tape if you'd like.

Have you explored the idea that you might be in the wrong place if your goal is to convince people a gayter is better than they thought?

Advertisement
After seeing us last year I’m not surprised they are this confident. Just as we were a paper tiger in 17 they were a paper tiger last year.

I hope the team is as confident as their fans.
They don't think we have a chance. They're already banking on a big recruiting bounce...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow! I must say that these UGA people and Florida ppl really scare me. They are so out of touch with reality it’s crazy. I’m all for supporting your team but I think some of those porsters think they are the team.

Advertisement

This lets me know all I need to know. If the Gators thought Martell was trash then they wouldn't even care and make an entire thread about him....that's nervous talk your seeing in that thread. They're trying to convince themselves that Richt is still running our offense and Rosier will be back there.

I talked to Gator guy I work with the other day and he said "I hope Martell doesn't get the waiver" I said why?? He said "Because I don't want him to play because it will change the entire way your offense will look" He flat out told me if Martell plays that we beat the Gators easily

Last edited:
Advertisement

This lets me know all I need to know. If the Gators thought Martell was trash then they wouldn't even care and make an entire thread about him....that's nervous talk your seeing in that thread. They're trying to convince themselves that Richt is still running our offense and Rosier will be back there.

I talked to Gator guy I work with the other day and he said "I hope Martell doesn't get the waiver" I said why?? He said "Because I don't want him play him because it will change the entire way your offense will look" He flat out told me if Martell plays that we beat the Gators easily

Advertisement
Back