Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
That’s from the university in Knoxville. You’ll be alright...you’re not in Arkansas.
Fayetteville, Springdale and Bentonville in NW Arkansas are Palm Beach or Manalapan compared to East Tennessee. The "Southern Appalachians" are god**** terrifying

Advertisement
Fayetteville, Springdale and Bentonville in NW Arkansas are Palm Beach or Manalapan compared to East Tennessee. The "Southern Appalachians" are god**** terrifying
No it’s not...I’ve been to both and my cousins live in East Tennessee and went to UT...and they’re Hispanic. They love it there.

Advertisement
13669748_1722859504640522_6289301352038219773_n.jpg

Advertisement
Not scary...not even close. I know it’s hard to believe but the south doesn’t still think Jim Crow is around. They stopped thinking that when they kicked out the Democrats.
I’ve driven through both with my wife who is black Dominican and it has not been all peaches and cream. Maybe not the major cities but driving through small towns is super dangerous. I won’t go into details but let’s just say We’ve been stopped by Law enforcement a few and in one occasion they thought we we’re illegals and that our documents were fake. Horrible experiences.

That is bad about Hernandez lol. ****ed me off when Va Tech hung something in 2016 like “Bury The U Next To Jose Fernandez”. The Fernandez thing was so uncalled for especially since it was like a month after he passed.

Advertisement
I’ve driven through both with my wife who is black Dominican and it has not been all peaches and cream. Maybe not the major cities but driving through small towns is super dangerous. I won’t go into details but let’s just say We’ve been stopped by Law enforcement a few and in one occasion they thought we we’re illegals and that our documents were fake. Horrible experiences.
I’ve driven through the south numerous...even hunted in it and have friends at LSU, Bama, Auburn, Kentucky, WV, and UGA. I’m personally am in South Georgia a lot because of my family and that has never happened to me or them. Also I doubt they said your documents were fake if they had the proper seals and information on them...if the officer couldn’t identify those seals or that info then he was just an idiot.

I’ve driven through the south numerous...even hunted in it and have friends at LSU, Bama, Auburn, Kentucky, WV, and UGA. I’m personally am in South Georgia a lot because of my family and that has never happened to me or them. Also I doubt they said your documents were fake if they had the proper seals and information on them...if the officer couldn’t identify those seals or that info then he was just an idiot.

An officer in a small town in the south is not an Idiot? Thats like saying Water isnt Wet.

You doubt?? Did you go through it or did my wife and I go through that experience??? This happened over 6yrs ago when my wife was not even a resident since she had been in the country with a student visa. Even my I.D’s where questioned (license and veterans VA ID)They kept asking me where did I get it from or if I stole it.

Advertisement
Back