Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I guess we missed the Two for Tuesday sale over there. The vaunted and much dreaded gaytor flipz machine is powering up...

Screenshot_2018-09-19-06-48-42.png

Advertisement
I guess we missed the Two for Tuesday sale over there. The vaunted and much dreaded gaytor flipz machine is powering up...

View attachment 64349

It’s going to be so glorious when Tennessee kicks their *** this weekend. This is the Turds last shot at a victory before the last two games of the year versus Idaho and FSPOO, which are both toss ups.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Former Hoosiercane here, u guys banned me cause you thought I was a gator troll. You are right I am a Gator troll.

Bought a band to surprise my gator buddy and play Kentucky fight song when he kept running his mouth after we lost to LSU.

Enjoy.

Unbanned this Man

Advertisement
Former Hoosiercane here, u guys banned me cause you thought I was a gator troll. You are right I am a Gator troll.

Bought a band to surprise my gator buddy and play Kentucky fight song when he kept running his mouth after we lost to LSU.

Enjoy.

That's amazing. I mean, what were the odds that he'd literally be wearing a gayters shirt so we'd understand what was going on?

Advertisement
Back