Tears Gator Tears

Former Hoosiercane here, u guys banned me cause you thought I was a gator troll. You are right I am a Gator troll.

Bought a band to surprise my gator buddy and play Kentucky fight song when he kept running his mouth after we lost to LSU.

Enjoy.

So, are you saying you made this video? Are you the guy at the end with the FSU gear on? lmao. Sure, dude.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Advertisement
I organized and paid for it. Buddy lives in Orlando I am out of state. Had other buddies video tape it. Make it go viral he is ****ed as ****. Send to Kentucky websites.

Screenshot_2018-09-20-00-20-30.png
Screenshot_2018-09-20-00-24-37.png
hi

Advertisement
Advertisement
Former Hoosiercane here, u guys banned me cause you thought I was a gator troll. You are right I am a Gator troll.

Bought a band to surprise my gator buddy and play Kentucky fight song when he kept running his mouth after we lost to LSU.

Enjoy.

your friend looks like a *******.

So they are ranking their opponents in 2019 in week 4 of 2018? Wow. They’ve given up on the season so far in advance that their using May/June’s slow period material to keep the sanity.

I guess using their delusional logic they think every team will be EXACTLY the same next year.

No One has graduates,transfers or gets new recruits.Even THEIR own team will be EXACTLY the same. So they just look into Gaytor crystal ball(they LOVE them some BALLS..Especially the crystal ones) and compare their NEXT YEARS team to everyone else's NEXT YEAR's team.

Yep **** logic at it's finest.

We must not lose to FSU or UF for the next 3 years.....

Taggart will be there minimum of 2....I suspect 3

Edit: UF Ever

Advertisement
So they are ranking their opponents in 2019 in week 4 of 2018? Wow. They’ve given up on the season so far in advance that their using May/June’s slow period material to keep the sanity.

By November they'll be reduced to uni threads and argument over who was the best 2nd string RG they've had in the last 10 years.

Advertisement

And the first **** excuse in the comments is that since Tenn sucks it is no longer the big game. They would rather go up to play their new rival. Vanderbilt. LMFAO. You can't make this **** up. #GayturdLogic

And the first **** excuse in the comments is that since Tenn sucks it is no longer the big game. They would rather go up to play their new rival. Vanderbilt. LMFAO. You can't make this **** up. #GayturdLogic

Can’t wait for the excuses after Vandy kicks their ***.

Advertisement
Back