Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
You doubt?? Did you go through it or did my wife and I go through that experience??? This happened over 6yrs ago when my wife was not even a resident since she had been in the country with a student visa. Even my I.D’s where questioned (license and veterans VA ID)They kept asking me where did I get it from or if I stole it.
Then he was an idiot who probably called out his supervisor, had him look at it, let you go, and as you drove off looked at him and told him he was a fuggin idiot because all he had to do was run it.

They aren’t idiots. But some are just focking racist AF
Yea they are. Trust me, I have experience with that personally.

City officers/county deputies/troopers are different than small town guys...some of them are even volunteers and aren’t held to the same standards because they’re not required to.

Talking about Redneck police from Small towns kinda is Gator Tears related since most in Florida at Gator Fans that hate the black players per Gator Fans

Advertisement
Then he was an idiot who probably called out his supervisor, had him look at it, let you go, and as you drove off looked at him and told him he was a fuggin idiot because all he had to do was run it.
On that occasion the piece of **** Supervisor was there and was the main one. They went as far as verifying and calling the hotel I was staying in Pensacola Florida. And here’s the kicker! He gave me a speeding ticket(though I was not speeding)which I took happily because I thought they were going to kill us in all honesty and it was at 3am after being held up for more than 2 hours and in cuffs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
12299239_745120785593816_154756645082179613_n.jpg

Advertisement
Some of you seem to have forgotten how this works. Don't worry, I'm here to help.

Pay attention to #3...

Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 11.41.19 PM.png

Look at these guys:

Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 11.40.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 11.40.17 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 11.40.46 PM.png

And the one rational guy and, incidentally, the winner...

Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 11.41.05 PM.png

That's right, only one person realizes that Franks will have fewer than 100 yds. Morons.

Advertisement
Back