Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement

Hold up...I know this is Gator Tears, but is that really Tennessees football song? That is like some **** you would hear the guys from delivarance playing. No wonder why even the other hillbilly schools lika Bama, UGA, and Florida call Tennessee guys backwoods hillbillies.

Advertisement
Hold up...I know this is Gator Tears, but is that really Tennessees football song? That is like some **** you would hear the guys from delivarance playing. No wonder why even the other hillbilly schools lika Bama, UGA, and Florida call Tennessee guys backwoods hillbillies.
You never heard of Rocky Top OGH?

Here's my version:

A crock a **** you always be, a big orange **** to me
Big ole crock a ****, crock a **** Tennessee!

One of their "nicknames is big orange. One of their mantras is GBO or go big orange. I've had to listen to this horseshyt for 35 years!

You never heard of Rocky Top OGH?

Here's my version:

A crock a **** you always be, a big orange **** to me
Big ole crock a ****, crock a **** Tennessee!

One of their "nicknames is big orange. One of their mantras is GBO or go big orange. I've had to listen to this horseshyt for 35 years!

LMAO. So that seriously is their football song? I was thinking they just played the most hillbilly song imaginable to make fun of Tenn. That is hilarious. I like your remix even better though haha.

Rocky Top. Oh yea. That's their "fight" song. Hear it every time they score. So they haven't heard it much in the last few years! LOL Even as much as I despise it, hope to hear it a lot today.

Advertisement
Know what would be real cool? If we played a song at all our games that endorsed backwoods murder.

Once two strangers climbed ol' Rocky Top
Lookin' for a moonshine still
Strangers ain't come down from Rocky Top

Reckon they never will

As soon as those inbred hillbilly ****licks are done putting the boots to the gayters, they can crawl right back up their beat-*** xenophobic mountain and get back to fcking their sisters.

Know what would be real cool? If we played a song at all our games that endorsed backwoods murder.

Once two strangers climbed ol' Rocky Top
Lookin' for a moonshine still
Strangers ain't come down from Rocky Top

Reckon they never will

As soon as those inbred hillbilly ****licks are done putting the boots to the gayters, they can crawl right back up their beat-*** xenophobic mountain and get back to fcking their sisters.
Today will be the ONLY day I'll be pulling for them hillbillies!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back