Tears Gator Tears

I don't get it, what's the battle they won? From the headline I expected the kid committed to them, but then it's here so I figured it was something embarrassing to them. Then again that dipsht wrote an article about it so it must be good for them? I guess?

For the first time in months he didn't have uncontrollable laughter when one of them asked them "what do you think of the gators?".

Advertisement
I don't get it, what's the battle they won? From the headline I expected the kid committed to them, but then it's here so I figured it was something embarrassing to them. Then again that dipsht wrote an article about it so it must be good for them? I guess?

You got me. That title was beyond deceiving.

gayturds grasping desperately for anything positive on the recruiting trail. If a recruit showed up at their stadium and took a big dump on the gayturd logo in the middle of the field, they'd say well at least the recruit paid us a visit.

former gator Rb lemons arrested for strangulation....

Former UF RB Lemons arrested for battery by strangulation

Of course he's a "former" Gaytor. Of course. He was on the team on September 8 when they lost to Kentucky. He strangles a girl on September 21 while he is still enrolled in school and the Gaytor writers act like he's an alum from 10 years ago.

You quit the team for 13 days while you are still a UF student and that makes you a "former" Gaytor. Only in Hogtown will they buy that hogwash.

Advertisement
Soooo, what is this Gaytor "recruiting victory" with Zipperer? DId he stop at a Gainesville-area Wawa to empty his bowels while he was driving down I-75?

By the way, somebody post a side-by-side photo of Hard Rock during the FIU game vs. Ben Hill Griffin Stadium at Florida Field for any game in 2018.

I have no idea what victory as I dont have VIP but as has been mentioned, when i opened the thread I was expecting to see a commitment. This is all laughable. Luke Stampenis is just doing what he does I guess.

I have no idea what victory as I dont have VIP but as has been mentioned, when i opened the thread I was expecting to see a commitment. This is all laughable. Luke Stampenis is just doing what he does I guess.

im guessing its that Keon will be at LSU vs UF instead of Miami vs FSU. Don't see how thats a victory for them tho as he'll just see UF get their *** kicked live

im guessing its that Keon will be at LSU vs UF instead of Miami vs FSU. Don't see how thats a victory for them tho as he'll just see UF get their *** kicked live

Lakeland to Gainesville, 121 miles, to see a terrible team (UF) play

Lakeland to Miami, 235 miles, to see a terrible team (F$U) play

I'm not worried.

Advertisement
The victory is he is planning to go to the UinF game instead of UM FSU

Lol.... Delusional cucks...

Screenshot_2018-09-28-13-19-52.png
Screenshot_2018-09-28-13-20-09.png
Screenshot_2018-09-28-13-20-27.png

Advertisement
Their fanbase has a combination of bipolar disorder & the made up memory disorder from 50 first dates. One day Franks is suckiest suck that ever sucked. They sleep on it. The next day they wonder.. Who wouldn't want to play with Franks? They lose to Kentucky & the world has ended. They sleep on it. Wake up & they're somehow winning the east.

Tellin u guys.. We destroy them next year & the tears thread will flood for a day. They'll sleep on it & predict flips from our entire 2020 class the next day!

I was sitting in a meeting and I laughed out loud when I read Stampenis

Advertisement
Oh, good lord. Just when you entertain the thought that maybe, JUST MAYBE, ESPN isn't an SEC-choad-smoking shell of its former self, they go and prove what we already knew...with a testament to the "tenth anniversary" of Timmy Teblow's "Promise"....

Florida's search for a QB, 10 years after Tebow's 'Promise'

Every time I hear about Tebow’s “promise” I always assume it’s the “promise” he made to stay a virgin by only being on the receiving end.

Advertisement
Back